• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

sign here if you want a dmc game where you play dante and vergil as kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya.......................Dante and Vergil new and the 1st Adventures..........................and then we could understand their stories about their families.......................that would be crazy and awsome

wicked_lester

or maybe a game where we play as sparda, dante, and vergil...just cuz sparda kicks ass. but we might get some backround on where dante gets his cokiness from.

trash talker

that gave me an idea what if there was a game where u could be dante as a kid vergil as a kid and be sparda!!!! then the name might be devil may cry
but for ps2

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
trash talker;3782 said:
that gave me an idea what if there was a game where u could be dante as a kid vergil as a kid and be sparda!!!! then the name might be devil may cry
but for ps2

or PS3........................coz the texture could be awsome and the especial effect could be crazy.......................lol............................at least we could play as Dante or Vergil defeating their 1st Demons................or watching Sparda fight too

trash talker

d4rkn1ght;3796 said:
or PS3........................coz the texture could be awsome and the especial effect could be crazy.......................lol............................at least we could play as Dante or Vergil defeating their 1st Demons................or watching Sparda fight too

not for ps3 because there would be no way i could buy one :( unless someone whants to buy me one lol :lol:

Curse

Cursed Girl
che...i'll get a job to buy one ^^

anyway i think and anime of Dante and Vergil being kids would be cooler o_O

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
naruto freak;4132 said:
that would be really cool sparda as a kid

Sparda no.......................but Dante and Vergil as kids it would be more fun than ever.......................but if we could play Sparda Defeating the 1st time against Mundus...................we would understand more the story about Sparda

Toreador

Hunter of Darkness
i agree mostly but instead of kids maybe mid teens and you would also have to remember only one of them has the devil triger at that time so maybe something to enhance dante as you progress, as for Sparda i think it will be great to play him, i wonder if he has his own shop:lol:

Chrysander

Hahaha... How young are we talking here? I don't want to play a game where I am like 8 years old with super powers, that seems a bit... I dunno, Sesame Street style. DMC3 dante, I dunno quite how old he is meant to be, I could perhaps handle playing him a bit younger than that, but I think he just wouldn't be as cool as a little kid. Maybe as a section in the game, like a flashback thing, I could deal with, and then you could unlock to play as child dante through the main game as a joke, like you get 'cute mode' in various beat em ups etc. I could stomach that. A game where you are Sparda from start to finish, as a spin off to the series, I could enjoy that I think, depending on how awesome Sparda is :) but I also think maybe the mystery of Sparda adds to the series and to play through his story might make it seem less grand?

meirelle

~from the dark~
Oh, hell yes!

It would be cute! Little teenaged Sparda twins running around.

I can just imagine it--

DANTE: Aah! What the crap is that!? *points*
VERGIL: Relax. I've killed one of these before.
DANTE: What the-- When?
VERGIL: About a month ago.
DANTE: So, what? That makes this situation normal then?! This is messed up, Verge!
VERGIL: Shut up, Dante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom