• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

sign here if you want a dmc game where you play dante and vergil as kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
LOL.................thats crazy..........or it could be like this--

Dante: lets take care of this piece of junk
Vergil: hhmmm, i am good mood...........in that case.......lets bring the Fireworks coz the party will kick their @$$3s
Dante: LETS ROCK

Candyman

"Devil's Don't Cry."
Fellow Demons! I have a question... I have beat all of the Devil May Cry games umpteen million times and I have this problem I need to work out about DMC3 with the blue orbs. I can never seem to get all of them to max out my health. I'm always like one short even after I complete all of the secret missions and I have even checked strategy guides and none of them show all of them... everything I check is one short of maxing out my health. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
explore all DMC games...........and u will have ur life bar full..................i had life bar full in DMC2.....................it was easy...............but DMC3:SE...............its difficult................playing DMC3:SE for pc but doing tricks its awsome..........................riding the enemies is superb...............doing all the time :D

Infernus

Curse;3850 said:
che...i'll get a job to buy one ^^

anyway i think and anime of Dante and Vergil being kids would be cooler o_O

I agree with you there ^_^ but isnt that partly what the manga is about?

grifter37

The Dude Lives
Curse;3850 said:
che...i'll get a job to buy one ^^

anyway i think and anime of Dante and Vergil being kids would be cooler o_O

That Would Rock!!! it could start with them fighting then kick into backstory mode them at age 14+ learning to fight! side by side!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom