• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Source: Devil May Cry PS3 collection set for E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Come on Capcom!!!!!

Just a question, how come they only release colletions for the PS3 and not the 360?
It's does'nt matter to me, but I was just wondering. (or do they and I have'nt noticed?)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
They should release it for 360. But why pay 60 dollars for games we already have? I'm not going 2 buy a game I already have just because it's "HD." I hate HD. Give us a DMC5 Capcom or make this collection game have so many extras my eyes bleed otherwise you ain't getting my money!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Come on Capcom!!!!!

Just a question, how come they only release colletions for the PS3 and not the 360?
It's does'nt matter to me, but I was just wondering. (or do they and I have'nt noticed?)

They're probably releasing it on PS3 only because DMC started on the PS2, plus the PS3 has higher graphical abilities. But they're kind of shooting themselves in the foot by being lazy.

If DMC1 is faster and has BP, I'll be happy.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Ooooh I'd like to go back and play the older DMC games. I haven't had my PS2 plugged in for a while and playing them on the PS3 would be cool. Also I feel Really old when I read the first game is 10 years old!!! :(

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Sounds like a nice deal, DMC1 should stay as it is, because it's the only that could give you the creeps or surprises (remember when yo where chased by a certain someone?)

DMC2 would be good only for getting trophy's, but i would love to see Dante DT of this game in HD.

DMC3 on HD would be a nice touch, and perhaps we can get more Vergil cutscenes?

Vergil&Dante

Bring Vergil back!!!
I'm hoping that this is true. DMC3 on the ps3 will make me play it like hell. I wonder what kind of trophies they will have?

This is great news, DMC3 and DMC1 with HD on ps3 is what I waited for since it's the 10th anniversary than they should give us some collection edition.

Hope they have some new cutscenes that will finish the storyline between DMC3, DMC1 and DMC4 and how Nero have the sparda's blood or how and why he got Vergil's power...
Hoping they might have done something to complete the storyline for DMC.

Meg

They're probably releasing it on PS3 only because DMC started on the PS2, plus the PS3 has higher graphical abilities. But they're kind of shooting themselves in the foot by being lazy.

If DMC1 is faster and has BP, I'll be happy.
They aren't being lazy at all. Contracts, man contracts! Its the same reason only Mass Effect 2 can be on the PS3. Its because of contracts.

Anyway, OOOOOHHHHH BOY! I haven't played a DMC game in so long! I don't even have any of them anymore. If this is true Imma cry tears of joy!

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
My DMC fan boy side says YAYYYY!!!, but my Xbox fanboy side says NOOOO! I guess I'll have to swallow my pride on this one ;)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Does nobody but me think this is a waste of money? I've got DMC3 and 4 and they look good on my front room HD TV, so why pay 60 dollars for games we already have and can play on a HD TV isn't it the same?

ARandomGuy

Just for an HD upgrade, I don't find the collection worthed it. But if there are extra goodies in the games... who knows? Let's wait and see what Capcom has to offer.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
The ONLY way I will be getting this is if they have added something new such as extra features or unlockables.

Otherwise I see no point whatsoever in getting this considering I have every DMC game released already.

Meg

Does nobody but me think this is a waste of money? I've got DMC3 and 4 and they look good on my front room HD TV, so why pay 60 dollars for games we already have and can play on a HD TV isn't it the same?
Maybe for you, but for someone that no longer owns any DMC game, nor have they played any of them in years, this is freaking amazing. :D

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i only have an Xbox360 so i hope it isn't PS3 exclusive. if they do make it for the Xbox360 i will definitly buy it life without Devil May Cry 1 and 3 is painful, and playing 2 again might be a good way to take a break from the high difficulty of the other games.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
This probably sounds sad, but i have the ones on ps2, but i can't play them on my ps3, so this'll be in the collection anyway... I wonder if it'll have any 'shiny' collectors items to go with it?

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
^ I agree, I own them all on PS2, but I would buy them again just for the sake of it, them being HD is just a delightful bonus, even if they have no extra content I will still happily buy them, hell, I have 2 copies of 3 and 4 one for PC the other across platforms, another copy on a different platform won't hurt anyone ;)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ I agree, I own them all on PS2, but I would buy them again just for the sake of it, them being HD is just a delightful bonus, even if they have no extra content I will still happily buy them, hell, I have 2 copies of 3 and 4 one for PC the other across platforms, another copy on a different platform won't hurt anyone ;)

I have two copies of 4 and two of 3 (if SE counts as another copy) and I'm still buying this collection even though I own all four DMCs. lol My DMC1 disk freezes when I go to save (that's the only glitch, the rest of it works fine) so I kind of need this collection to save. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom