• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spartacus seeks Vengeance Jan 27th

Dark Drakan

Admin
spartacus.jpg

Starz have finally put fans out of their misery and announced a date for when Spartacus Vengeance will air and its January 27th 2012. After the sad passing of Andy Whitfield, Liam McIntyre has stepped into the shoes of Spartacus. After the success of Spartacus Blood & Sand and then after Andys illness the prequel Gods of The Arena season 2 has been eagerly awaited by fans.

RIP Andy Whitfield hope the series continues the success you helped set in motion.

Can see the announcement, poster and new video here.

Demon619

Deadman walking
Damn, despite how much I enjoy this series its going to be hard to watch it without Andy. He was fantastic and I'm going to miss him plenty.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Starz have put episode one online for everyone to watch before it airs on TV on the 27th (30th in UK on Sky1) and ive just watched it and im happy to see the show back...

'We shall face the hordes of Rome again and the Gods shall weep for their suffering......'

Link for US is here I had to watch it elsewhere. ;)

Kyo

medicated insanity
Ienjoy the massive blood shed and naked bodys of woman, but in the end, no matter how much i enjoy this show, it just seems like it's made more for women.

my point:
1: half naked men fighting and getting sweaty
2:gay lovers(come on woman, we men know some of you think its hot, if not most)
3: well...i really don't need a number 3

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ienjoy the massive blood shed and naked bodys of woman, but in the end, no matter how much i enjoy this show, it just seems like it's made more for women.

my point:
1: half naked men fighting and getting sweaty
2:gay lovers(come on woman, we men know some of you think its hot, if not most)
3: well...i really don't need a number 3

Made for women? Its got more naked women in it than men and the Roman era was well known to be full of bisexual practices between both sexes. There is only one story instance of male gay lovers involving Barca and then odd single scene involving Ashur when he sets up Dagan but the women are quite openly sexual with both sexes too. Id say its quite well balanced to be honest and ive never once as a red blooded male believed that more women would enjoy it than men. I mean some of the action is pretty brutal and with bare chested women jumping around in the crowds those scenes wouldnt really appeal to most the general female public.

Kyo

medicated insanity
Lets be honest. there is a large number of woman in the world and i believe that you can say a woman doesn't like stuff like that, but it has been proven women can be just as freaky as men. just saying i've seen more women watch this show than men, even thought i watch it, my wife turns on the recordings even when i don't wanna wtch it.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just saying i've seen more women watch this show than men, even thought i watch it, my wife turns on the recordings even when i don't wanna wtch it.

I dont know a single woman who has even watched it though my girlfriend likes the look of it. The viewing figure percentage the channels (Starz and Sky1) put online was predominantly male. Of course it appeals to women too but im glad its not a stereotypical aimed at men only show.

Top Bottom