• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Symbolic DMC1 & DmC

Would you rather new Dante be the "new Date" or "Dante's future son"?

• Yes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Don't care

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

i'd like for him to be his son :) but dante would probably pop from somewhere i just say b*tch plz this is how its done :D:p:p and + he doesnt like anyone taking his spot light :D

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
It's hypotetical. A prefrence situation. The fact is that it has been repeatedly stated that this Dante is the 'son of Sparda and Eva' repeatedly, not son of Dante.

I did say symbolically, not literally. Symbolically, new Dante kind of represents that "son" that Dante promised Mundus in DMC1.

Agility

"Known"
I thought about this when I was younger like "What son?" Then I started guessing which DMC has Dante's son. Not once did I think it was Nero since DMC 2 took place.

I believe if Dante had a child it would be named after Vergil. I'm quite certain, since that's the only sibling he's seen alive.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
But... of DmC Dante is half demon and half angel, how would he be Dante's son?
*if
Dante could get with a angel,Duh.

I wouldn't want Dante's son subjected to the horrors of limbo city so I rather it just be Dante.

I thought about this when I was younger like "What son?" Then I started guessing which DMC has Dante's son. Not once did I think it was Nero since DMC 2 took place.

I believe if Dante had a child it would be named after Vergil. I'm quite certain, since that's the only sibling he's seen alive.

Nero's got a 50% chance of being his kid tho.

That'd be unexpected tho. Interesting observation.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I don't think he is ether Dante or Vergil's kid. I think he's just a lost decendant from a long dead child of Sparda; Sparda's great great great great grandchild or something.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
either nero or DMC2 Dante would be most likely to be his kid given Railazel's argument for DMC2 being a reboot.

Top Bottom