• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

taking a break (or something like that)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
nothing is happening with Devil May Cry at the moment and i have gotten bored of derailing threads with off topic debates on subjects i am not actually interested in. i will probably return when Capcom decides what to do with the franchise (or sooner if i run out of other things to do, which i probably won't because TVTropes exists) mostly i will be trying to figure out what anime to watch (if KyoAni doesn't make a new season of Haruhi soon i am going to try to find a way to get to Kyoto to yell at them). anyway i am starting to ramble so i guess i should try to wrap things up. so, i guess i will see everyone here again later, probably.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
nothing is happening with Devil May Cry at the moment and i have gotten bored of derailing threads with off topic debates on subjects i am not actually interested in. i will probably return when Capcom decides what to do with the franchise (or sooner if i run out of other things to do, which i probably won't because TVTropes exists) mostly i will be trying to figure out what anime to watch (if KyoAni doesn't make a new season of Haruhi soon i am going to try to find a way to get to Kyoto to yell at them). anyway i am starting to ramble so i guess i should try to wrap things up. so, i guess i will see everyone here again later, probably.

Take care

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
it was nice knowing you. catch ya on the flip side i suppose

Top Bottom