• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tea?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
How do you like to take your good old cuppa?

I was talking to Kyle at stupid o'clock this morning while having a drink and I asked him how he takes it. Now it's your turn to asnwer. How do you take it?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
How you should take tea :p

Two sugars, a good splash of milk; and a nice stir. I think it should look whitish with more a hint of light brown to it, then it's right ;)

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
I must be a weirdo to you lot because I don't take my tea like anything, I hate the stuff and I am not a fan of coffee either.

...........:D

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
I must be sorta wierd, but I don't take to tea all that well. I used to as a child, but it's coffee for me. A dash of milk, creamer if we don't got milk, and a good bit of sugar.

Oh, oh, funny story. I once tried to prepare my dad's huge mug of coffee that he took to work, but I put way too much sugar in it and he took a drink, went outside, and basically did one of those cartoon spits (like after someone tells someone else something really shocking).

The dark knight

That is rep worthy right there. :lol: And Vaux...when you said how do you take it... that sounded real gay. :lol:
The SSStylish one;180956 said:
Um, I am not sure i understand the question. I take it like everyone, pick up the cup and drink it...

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Angelo Credo;180968 said:
I never did answer your question.

Milk, 3 sugars.

If it's coffee, a lot more.

I wasn't awake properly, I can't remember...

The dark knight;181129 said:
That is rep worthy right there. :lol: And Vaux...when you said how do you take it... that sounded real gay. :lol:

I realise that now, but I'm not changing it, just act more mature and you'll get it.

I like mine with a fair amount of milk, 2-10 sugars depending on who's making it and my mood at the time.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I make epic tea - Steve, sadly, does not. But I attempt to drink it anyway because it's the thought that counts.

I take it with milk and two/three sugars, depending on my need for energy and also whether it's classic Church tea which has been stewed for the entire service before serving at the end. Doesn't matter which church you go to either - they all serve crap, stewed tea.

Keaton

Premium
I take both my Tea and Coffee the same -- Black.
Odd I know, I just prefer it.

I haven't had a coffee though since May and I used to be a five cup a day guy ^^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Love coffee but I'm very fussy about the brand - sadly these days coffee leaves a horrible aftertaste in my mouth and I'm not allowed tea on account of it reducing iron absorption so I'm sticking to hot chocolate.

puenboy

Soldier 1st Class
Puy in in a glass and raise it, slowly pulls it to my mouth, blow it, (if it's hot) and either drink it or throw it when someone annoys me.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Tea isn't really what I like. If I have to drink it it has to have 3 sugars and just a bit of milk. I'm sick of making tea for my parents though :lol:
I'm more of a hot chocolate fan myself :p nothing really beats that :D

Top Bottom