• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TGS 2015... maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
id like to hope there going to be something but it might be too early still
id love a teaser at this point but who knows
capcom said DMC4SE sold well so that's a good sign

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
It kind of feels like the classic series has woken from a long slumber, and fans are now wide awake too. The actual developers have been really active since the announcement of SE 4 when it comes to keeping in touch, which is very nice. So, there is at least a possibility that we'll get some form of news.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
I think the fact they haven't shut down the possibility of continuing the series says a lot tbh.
i think there definitely going to continue the series
DMC is probably more popular now then ever
despite my feelings on DmC it did it's job and got more people into the series there no denying that

DMC 5 is not an if for me just a when
im giving it a year tops till an announcement

TehHutch96

i think there definitely going to continue the series
DMC is probably more popular now then ever
despite my feelings on DmC it did it's job and got more people into the series there no denying that

DMC 5 is not an if for me just a when
im giving it a year tops till an announcement

DmC introduced me to the series so go figures

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
DmC introduced me to the series so go figures
yup a series will almost always get more popular with time
a new game comes out and new people wonder what the old one were like

i mean i just got into the witcher cus the first 2 were on sale when the 3rd came out
now i'm a fan of that too

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I think it's possible that SOMETHING from DMC5 would come next. With the sales for DMC4:SE being good, the sales on the HD collection being alright, and DmC:DE did good, so obviously another entry into the series MUST come.
*mumbles bitterly for a DmC2*

Frazz

General gamer
I've been let down for so many years that it's difficult to muster the optimism required to think that there'll be a DMC5 announcement. Also considering that in July they said the series' future was 'uncertain' I think that they, because they're Capcom, won't have figured out what to do with the series by September. There's about a 1% chance they'll announce a fifth game but at this point DMC5 just feels like a pipe dream.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Personally, i'm praying we'll see something dmc related.

But all I can do is echo The Count from Gankutsuou: "Bide your time, and hold out hope."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom