• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Twitch live stream thread!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Okay, I missed my earlier alarm, but I still need to do some things around the house, so let's say...two hours to stream?

Batman: Arkham Knight, New Game, stream begins at 9:30am. Or...y'know, sometime around there.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Okay, hour break and then I'll start up again. Maybe. Gotta see how mum's doing after that. If she's feeling ick I won't stream any more tonight. Will edit this post once I'm certain.

Edit: Okay, mum's shoulder is really bothering her and it turns out my headache isn't from hunger. No more streaming tonight. Sorry, everyone. =( maybe in a week or so I'll do more.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Would like to stream Predator: Concrete Jungle today.

Predator-Concrete-Jungle-Xbox-_.jpg

Who would be interested?

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I'll try to be there, depending on when you start I might drop by for only a short time because I need to get up early tomorrow.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium

I played this on PS2 as i had PS2 version but still would watch it again since it been long time i even played any title from that console

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
Since I'll most likely pick up Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void, would anyone be interested in me streaming LotV Protoss campaign on either Friday or Saturday? It'd probably start at about 6 or 7 pm CET and play until I finish it unless it turns out to be way longer than I thought.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thinking about streaming something soon. I could resume where we left off with Batman (or maybe play some of the DLC campaigns? those are fun), I could play some Witcher 3, or perhaps some Fallout 4. Or, if I can load it onto my X-1, I could play a little Fable II. What d'you guys want to see?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Thinking about streaming something soon. I could resume where we left off with Batman (or maybe play some of the DLC campaigns? those are fun), I could play some Witcher 3, or perhaps some Fallout 4. Or, if I can load it onto my X-1, I could play a little Fable II. What d'you guys want to see?

Ahhh nice. Since exams are over, I'd be all yours this time.

And I vote for Fallout 4. Perfect game for screwing around the map thus avoiding spoilers for those who haven't played it.

Top Bottom