• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Walking Dead Returns

Dark Drakan

Admin
the_walking_dead_2010_intertitle1.png

The highly acclaimed zombie show The Walking Dead returns to screens on October 16th and here is the latest promo trailer for Season 2, cant wait...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think the second season started here in July. I remember cos I saw the preview for it while in hospital. I didn't watch it and had my hubby stay to past midnight with me. Just the thought that it was on freaked me out.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I think the second season started here in July. I remember cos I saw the preview for it while in hospital. I didn't watch it and had my hubby stay to past midnight with me. Just the thought that it was on freaked me out.

Wouldnt have thought so, its release was always meant to be close to Halloween. The webisodes were released but the show itself doesnt air until 16th in Us and around 26th in Uk.

Demon619

Deadman walking
Ah finally, my interest in Tv has dropped since this shows first season ended. This looks like its going to be awsome.

I wonder if we're going to finally find out what happend to Merle (the guy that got left on the roof in Season 1) in this season.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ah finally, my interest in Tv has dropped since this shows first season ended. This looks like its going to be awsome.

I wonder if we're going to finally find out what happend to Merle (the guy that got left on the roof in Season 1) in this season.

Id imagine we will find out one way or another.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Yay! I have a bad memory though and I've now forgotten what happened in the first season T_T

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Do love me some Walking Dead, do believe I missed the first episode though.
Oh well, I'll be catching up on it, no doubt.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Looks like I've found something to do during the half term next week. Get around to re-watching all of the first season.
Any idea what time/channel it'll be airing on/at? c5 9pm Wednesday??

Top Bottom