• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Theory of Nero's DT

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
So you all must know how Nero could be Vergil's son? Well since Nero is a son of a Half breed Nero could be only a quarter breed, however it does not decrease his power. Since Dante's Rebellion is symbol of Dante's power and it gets more powerful the more power Dante gets the more powerful his Rebellion gets. That could mean as Nero's arm is the manifestation of his true power and that mean it will start gaining more power the power of his arm could increase therefor increasing to a point of full Devil Trigger at some point in time.

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
I think the fact that he's a quarter demon does decrease his power. I'm guessing Nero's 18 to 20 years old. By the time Dante and Vergil were his age they both achieved full Devil Triggers. Because Nero's only a quarter demon, the best he can do is summon a demon specter and have a permanently demonic arm, but he can't transform his entire body. Nero's powerful, but I don't think he'll ever be at the level of half-demons like Dante and Vergil.

But, if DMC5 is ever made and Nero appears in it, maybe I'll be proven wrong.
Yeah.

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
I have my own take on Nero, his demon, and the devilbringer. Since Vergil is gone, he needs a place to keep his power safe till he returns. Where better than someone of his own bloodline. But if Vergil were to make a return and reclaim his power and yamato, I think Nero would loose the devil bringer and be merely a quarter demon. I don't think Nero has even had a chance to unleash his demon because every time he goes DT he summons Vergils instead of his own. He's still a powerful character, but no where near his father or uncle. If he were to loose the Devilbringer though he should still be able to pull off some cool grabs/finishers, and eventually awaken his own demon.

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
I have my own take on Nero, his demon, and the devilbringer. Since Vergil is gone, he needs a place to keep his power safe till he returns. Where better than someone of his own bloodline. But if Vergil were to make a return and reclaim his power and yamato, I think Nero would loose the devil bringer and be merely a quarter demon. I don't think Nero has even had a chance to unleash his demon because every time he goes DT he summons Vergils instead of his own. He's still a powerful character, but no where near his father or uncle. If he were to loose the Devilbringer though he should still be able to pull off some cool grabs/finishers, and eventually awaken his own demon.

I have a smiliar theory to this and I'm actually writing up a sequal idea DMC5 which I'm hoping to share with the cast of DMC, Reuben, Daniel, Johnny, Laura, Danielle and co. My story envolvs Kyrie finding Vergil in the lower reigons of the Headquarters and as she nurses him to health Vergil wakes up from his coma only to attack Kyrie and though Nero interveens, he's completely outclassed, and Dante comes to save them only to be taken down. Vergil approaches Nero who pulls Yamato out of him and stabs him in his Devil Bringer arm...in doing so turns his arm normal. Vergil later stabs Nero in the heart thereby unleashing his hidden Devil Trigger...this is all I'm going to share.

However I do believe that Nero is using borrowed power and not his own, and you're right that Nero will loose his DB arm soon enough.

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
I have a smiliar theory to this and I'm actually writing up a sequal idea DMC5 which I'm hoping to share with the cast of DMC, Reuben, Daniel, Johnny, Laura, Danielle and co. My story envolvs Kyrie finding Vergil in the lower reigons of the Headquarters and as she nurses him to health Vergil wakes up from his coma only to attack Kyrie and though Nero interveens, he's completely outclassed, and Dante comes to save them only to be taken down. Vergil approaches Nero who pulls Yamato out of him and stabs him in his Devil Bringer arm...in doing so turns his arm normal. Vergil later stabs Nero in the heart thereby unleashing his hidden Devil Trigger...this is all I'm going to share.

However I do believe that Nero is using borrowed power and not his own, and you're right that Nero will loose his DB arm soon enough.

My DMC5 story was very similar. It picked a little after 2. Dante is in hell fighting non-stop and enjoying it. Lucia goes to Nero asking for help on opening a hellgate to get Dante out. Upon doing so, Nero and Lucia are attacked by a group of lesser demons. Shortly after that fight, they are stopped and easily defeated by a very agile blue demon. After the demon absorbs Nero's devil bringer, it is revealed to be Vergil. Vergil escapes through the hellgate being chased by Nero, who tells Lucia to find Dante, and that he will return for them after he confronts his father.

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
My DMC5 story was very similar. It picked a little after 2. Dante is in hell fighting non-stop and enjoying it. Lucia goes to Nero asking for help on opening a hellgate to get Dante out. Upon doing so, Nero and Lucia are attacked by a group of lesser demons. Shortly after that fight, they are stopped and easily defeated by a very agile blue demon. After the demon absorbs Nero's devil bringer, it is revealed to be Vergil. Vergil escapes through the hellgate being chased by Nero, who tells Lucia to find Dante, and that he will return for them after he confronts his father.
Idk but I just thought up this theory of Vergil taking Yamato out of Nero's hand and stabbing the Devil Bringer as Vergil absorbs the power he can power up next to Dante in terms of power so then maybe you could have a choice who wins the final Battle which is Vergil before Dante escapes the Demon world and if Dante... You know what Im gonna write a fanfic which will take me a while but I can do it.

Domenic93

So you all must know how Nero could be Vergil's son? Well since Nero is a son of a Half breed Nero could be only a quarter breed, however it does not decrease his power. Since Dante's Rebellion is symbol of Dante's power and it gets more powerful the more power Dante gets the more powerful his Rebellion gets. That could mean as Nero's arm is the manifestation of his true power and that mean it will start gaining more power the power of his arm could increase therefor increasing to a point of full Devil Trigger at some point in time.
It's not a devil trigger at all, Nero Just awoke his stand

TehHutch96

I think Yamato responds to those seeking Power moreso than a relation theory. Although I'm sure it is heavily hinted anyways considering Dante says they're the same among other things. Too much speculation and not enough speaking about this stuff

TehHutch96

@TehHutch96

If it responds to those seeking power, why didn't it respond to Sanctus or anybody else in the Order? And Nero was the only one who was able to restore it. So yeah, Nero's relation to Sparda and/or Vergil was definitely the reason Nero was able to awaken it and use its power.

Nero is naturally a demon where as the order became demons through unnatural methods could be why? Doesn't necessarily have to be a relation although it could be why.

Top Bottom