• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Things DmC did that could be added to DMC5

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
@Bazilican: No need for the completely uncalled for aggressive attitude towards a member who never even initiated any problem with you to begin with. It's not on.

@absolitude: I understand your frustration, but don't bother rising to stuff like this. Please just report it in future.

You guys can carry on, hopefully in a nicer fashion.

sorry, this bazilacan guy came out of nowhere with the reply and was out of context with it.. and nah, no need to report.. have a nice day LoD

ji-high

Game...'flow' i guess?

DmC is one of the most replayable games i've ever played. There's not a single moment throughout the whole campaign that feels like a chore or drags on for too long for me.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm pretty sure everything that DmC brought to the table that was an improvement will, if it happens at all, make it to 5. I'm guessing those improvements on the gameplay were from Capcom since they probably have notes from DMC4. From DmC to DMC5 there will also be improvements.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I'm pretty sure everything that DmC brought to the table that was an improvement will, if it happens at all, make it to 5. I'm guessing those improvements on the gameplay were from Capcom since they probably have notes from DMC4. From DmC to DMC5 there will also be improvements.

I've read somewhere that Itsuno had a big part in developing DmC's mechanics.

Besides, they already brought something from DmC to Vergil in DMC4 SE (although I'm not that happy with Grim Trick), so I think they'd bring something to DMC5 too.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Not wanting to cause a fight between the Anti-DmC crowd and the Pro-DmC crowd but I dont think there is anything specific from the narrative I would want to carry over.

I wouldn't mind certain subject matter. themes and moments carrying over but with a spin on it.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Not wanting to cause a fight between the Anti-DmC crowd and the Pro-DmC crowd but I dont think there is anything specific from the narrative I would want to carry over.

I wouldn't mind certain subject matter. themes and moments carrying over but with a spin on it.

I actually don't want any narritive of DmC in DMC. DmC has too much of a different feel from DMC in terms of seriousness and its own brand of crazy compared to DMC.

TehHutch96

The changing environments from DmC were amazing and should be took over into the DMC franchise but with a different effect obviously to fit into its own world

Goldsickle

I was thinking of a mix between training mode and DMC1's enemy files.

Remember how you have to observe and perform a lot of things against certain enemies to complete their files?

I thought that if you could complete the files of a certain enemy, they become selectable in the training mode.
So you keep observing and completing 'research' on all enemy types so that they can be unlocked as a training dummy for you to practice on.

The training mode itself needs some stage select, so you can practice in an area with pitfalls, walls or wide-open areas with no obstructions, just to test with different combos.
The stage select unlocks gradually as you progress through the game.

Top Bottom