• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This is how you don't play DMC

TehHutch96

Funny af and has to be put on, theres no way someone can be this bad
x9t6.gif

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
oh yeah him
it's physical painful for me to watch
i dont get how someone can play so many games yet suck so bad at all of them

TehHutch96

oh yeah him
it's physical painful for me to watch
i dont get how someone can play so many games yet suck so bad at all of them

Devil May Cry 4 was pretty recent and my goodness was it bad.
Not sure if he is srs in any of these games tbh like I say

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
SSScrub!!!

I remember in his DMC3 gameplay, he couldn't realize he could upgrade his weapons and Styles, and when people made him notice how dumb was of him not to realize it, he came up with "I knew, I just wanted to complete the game with no upgrades". Pffft, yeah riiiiiight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reigndown

I think he was trying to be funny about it but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
As amusing as it is, I'm afraid I might be this bad when I try playing older DMC games--

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
DarkSydePhil is literally the cancer of Let's Players. I don't know how anyone can support someone so horrible towards gaming - not that he's bad at games, I mean literally his attitude toward them because he doesn't pay attention. He's also just a big bag of day-old dookie clumps.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
This makes me so mad. As someone who wants to a start let's plays and you know have quality product, it just p***** me off knowing these guys are out there. >.> I'm going to be busting my butt while these jerks put up this crap and get noticed. @-@

Exejpgwmv

It's the problem with the world today, really.

People enjoy watching others fail and make asses of themselves far more than they like watching people achieve. Perhaps it's because not everyone can be good, and they'd rather watch people with less skill or ambition.
He's actually been getting progressively lower views, barely a thousand per video, if even that much.

He's also in a lot of debt because he didn't handle his money well.

TehHutch96

He's actually been getting progressively lower views, barely a thousand per video, if even that much.

Tbh at least he's the most consistent YouTuber out there. He never stops uploading these days and just keeps coming out with tons of videos

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium

I can totally see that happening. Apparently he's screwed people out of contest winnings he promised too.

Tbh at least he's the most consistent YouTuber out there. He never stops uploading these days and just keeps coming out with tons of videos

So do the Game Grumps, you can literally set your clock by them :p

Last edited by a moderator:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm personally not too bothered whether the guy sucks at games in general or not. Should people wish to waste their time watching his stuff, fair enough. I won't be on the other hand, because I've got better ways to spend my time. If I wanted to see a game being played badly, I'd put a game on that I suck at and play it myself.

@TWOxACROSS: Please don't double post. I noticed both your posts were made at the same time, you could have easily of edited your first post.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
O_O Did I? Sorreh, when I had seen the second post I responded to it was after my first >.<

Top Bottom