• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This is my first movie

aoshi

Hi,

Nice video. I would have preferred some freestyle combos with JC. But a good video for first attempt. Welcome to forums.

Thanks for the video.

aka958

Don't trust people
Sure it's good but I don't think that JC looks that awesome.
It's better if you used combos without JC in my opinion. It looks more awesome than just a gigantic horde of slashes in the air.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL...I never use holy water, I like to play the game hard with as many combos as possible. I don't even have vital stars or any of that other jazz, so when I die, I have to play it all over again. You'd be amazed how good you get when you have to fight the same boss again and again and again (especially Dante). I have a thing for perfection :p

Anyway. I enjoyed the music :D Nice vid, it makes me wanna go play DMC4 again. And welcome to the forum!

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Alright, you're pretty good. Almost as good as me dude. Keep it up, practice those jc combos, you were a little slow when trying to incorporate lucifer attacks into them.

Other than that... AWESOME. Work on the editing also. :D

Durante

Dead
DanDan;216449 said:
I am dandan(in chinese this is a cute nameXD
then~~

I am here just for fun and I want everyone more love this game
I hope DMC5 to available quickly

thank for watch:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8SjrTLoWZU

Welcome to the forums,i liked your video :)

Sparda™;216524 said:
Jump Cancel is for ****tards. Word.

Pretty cool way you greet new members... :cool: .As far as i'm concerned if jump cancel isin't for you,please just don't use it rather than swear on him. ^_^

Sparda™

Durante;216678 said:
Pretty cool way you greet new members... :cool: .As far as i'm concerned if jump cancel isin't for you,please just don't use it rather than swear on him. ^_^

If I need to offend or badly greet a new member, I'll offend him/her straight away. I don't need to run around with words. ;)

Durante

Dead
Sparda™;216738 said:
If I need to offend or badly greet a new member, I'll offend him/her straight away. I don't need to run around with words. ;)

Yes... I can see that.. That's why i know your a wiseguy :rolleyes:

Durante

Dead
Sparda™;216856 said:
Alright then, since you started with personal insults, you can keep on doing them. I'm out of this thread.

No,i did not insult you,and if i did then sorry,you deserved it,

Top Bottom