• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This looks awesome!

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
I was just listening to that song. o_O But that does look awesome, and Trish looked H-O-T-T in blue.

You know, one of Capcom's higher ups admitted to not liking Vergil, but he understands why he has such a large fan base. Here's to hoping they bring Vergil back!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I lolled so much at the song they put there. Pretty wicked though, I didn't know you could do stuff like that! Auuw aka, you should have posted this in my Fanmade Splendour thread, this is what I made it for :(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I saw that before, along with his Black Heart and Acid mod for Dante. For Nero I think he has a mod that makes him wear Dante's clothes, but I'm not sure... There's a mod that let's you use Sparda (sword) though! Now if only I had the PC version...

aka958

Don't trust people
Ye... The awesome mods to be gained, but why couldn't he change Dante's hair so he actually looks like Vergil?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
aka958;202811 said:
Ye... The awesome mods to be gained, but why couldn't he change Dante's hair so he actually looks like Vergil?
that whould have been cool but it was probably to hard to do

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i dont know what this is about but i dont have dmc 4 i do know the game but my freind owns it plus i dont have a ps3 or other stuff i dont want computer

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
LOL - this just made me laugh. Awful song, but thats just my opinion.

It's really impressive, but it's Dante in Vergil's clothes.......does that mean Vergil is naked??!

o_O

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Seen this a while back. If only the shape editing and applying in DMC 3 and 4 wouldn`t be so damn difficult, we`d get a real Vergil.. =( With Dantes voice... and moves.

aka958

Don't trust people
But with Darkslayer. Only palette swaps seems available.

I don't like the song either, I HATE it. But still, Verante looks awesome!

Top Bottom