• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

To all Supporters (Help!!)

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Okay so, I made a video of myself making a message to Tameem Antoniades (Director of DmC). I posted this on his Twitter (SuperNinjaTam). He has not responded yet and I am aware that this video may get many dislikes on YouTube, but I don't really care. I care about displaying a powerful message and showing Tameem that he ISN'T alone. Haters never stop to think this: What if something they created got more hate than love, and people wanted to kill them over it? That to me is pretty depressing. If we look forward to DmC, I think we should also support the director as well. If you guys could watch the video and stop by it to leave a like/comment, it would be GREATLY appreciated. It's time people made a stand. I took a look at the thread "Capcom Complainers" and was inspired to do this video after hearing someone make a suggestion to make a video showing support for Tameem.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I'd say the best thing you could do is make sure to set the comments to show only those that you've approved. That way you can keep the supportive comments, while keeping out the undesirable ones.

People can cry fowl about censorship but, really, it's your video, and if it's supposed to have a specific meaning of support, that's all that needs to be shared with it.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm sure he'd appretiate it but I don't know if he'll watch it. With all the YouTube links he provably regrets seeing he might ignore it.

TyIquan_DmC

I was just thinking how someone should show him support. It's crazy that someone actually did it and im here to witness it. I'm sure he'd appreciate it throughout all of the BS he deals with.

I haven't even watched the video, but the sentiment truly touches me. Not all people are terrible online.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
That's a wonderful video Chibi, it's a nice thought :3 more of us should do this, even if it's little thank you videos. I might try if I gather up the courage not to chicken out on video :lol:

P.S I love your cosplay chibi! =D

I'm sure he'd appretiate it but I don't know if he'll watch it. With all the YouTube links he provably regrets seeing he might ignore it.

Don't count on that. Alex brought something up during NYCC (the one where we saw Dante's origin video with the ladies, the knife wound and the heart) I think something about following the forum after he made mention of Dante liking Strawberry Sundues (there was a thread up of that at the time.)

Only saying, if Alex checks this place out, maybe Tameem does too.It's not like there's a huge 'No Entry For Ninja's' sign on here. The forums free for everyone.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I see... I like where your head is at. So you're saying we should put a sign to warn Ninjas not to enter. Well thought, m8, go for it!

What? I didn't say that at all! :/ I meant that there's no rules in stopping anyone from coming on this site just because you're working on the game. My head isn't where you think is to go painting no entry signs o___o

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Don't count on that. Alex brought something up during NYCC (the one where we saw Dante's origin video with the ladies, the knife wound and the heart) I think something about following the forum after he made mention of Dante liking Strawberry Sundues (there was a thread up of that at the time.)

Only saying, if Alex checks this place out, maybe Tameem does too.It's not like there's a huge 'No Entry For Ninja's' sign on here. The forums free for everyone.

Wait a minute...

I made that thread here...!:blink:

http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/do-you-think-this-dante-will-like-strawberry-sundaes.12193/

So your telling me...my thread was mentioned at a NNYC comic con?!!
al-bundy-excited.gif

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Wait, no sorry. I just checked, I remembered it all wrong. Strawberry Sundaes were brought up, but not your thread. It was talking about the fed back on Dante's new look.

:'( You have my full permission to squish me like an acorn.
robot devil: i'll do it for him :devil: muhuhahahahahaaa

topic: twas a good thing chibi :cool:

Top Bottom