• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

To Supporters Of DmC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmodaius

Lord of Darkness wrote this to me as a visitor message, but I cannot respond as he has it disabled, so I am putting it here as it is relevant to the previous conversation:

"An opinion can be stated at any time, in any place. Because there is no time and place where opinion is concerned. If you think this untrue, then that's your own opinion. Therefore fitting into the same time as my own opinion, that there is no time for opinions. They just happen, constantly."

First I'd like to state that it is rather immature to post something like this and disabling me from responding, hence why took it in here. I apologize to Storm Silves for using his thread for this, but I am not sure where else to take this.

Second, I am not one to prevent people from stating their opinions as I believe in the freedom of speech, but I also believe in proper etiquette and the respect of other people. It is disrespectful to make a mockery out of someone's thread by opposing the main topic with immature comments such as "I do not support, I will not sign" and is completely unnecessary.

There is indeed a time and place for everyone to state their opinions, and there have been plenty of other threads to state the displeasure that someone has of the new DmC or of NT. This thread is not one of them.

Again, I apologize to Storm Silves for this.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I accept your apology, Asmodaius. I too believe opinions should not be stifled, but there is a difference between an opinion and an inflammatory comment.

Meg

Thing is. Not using a thread like this to post such comments might be courteous, but there is not rule saying ya can't, so people do. :/ Its kinda like picky your nose in public. ;)

Oh wells, the world isn't perfect.

Asmodaius

Meg;290949 said:
Thing is. Not using a thread like this to post such comments might be courteous, but there is not rule saying ya can't, so people do. :/ Its kinda like picky your nose in public. ;)

Oh wells, the world isn't perfect.

Oh, eww. XD

Meg

Asmodaius;290951 said:
Oh, eww. XD

Exactly! :lol:

Anyway, like I said I'd rather you didn't beat yourself up about this. Its all good. :3

DemonDream

Lin Kuei (Forest Demon)
Premium
sign.

idk why, but for some reason he looks more asian than usual.:D
how much are the counts now?

WingsofaButterfly

DANTE!!! *Tackles*
Seriously, why should anyone hate Capcom, DmC, or Ninja Theory when the game hasn't even come out yet? Its common sense to not hate something that hasn't even had a chance in stores. Oh man, my ranting can go on and on...I'm just in that mood tonight.

btw, how do you sign to a forum? I'm new, so I'm dumb right now lol

moseslmpg

WingsofaButterfly;292423 said:
Seriously, why should anyone hate Capcom, DmC, or Ninja Theory when the game hasn't even come out yet? Its common sense to not hate something that hasn't even had a chance in stores. Oh man, my ranting can go on and on...I'm just in that mood tonight.
There is ample reason to hate DmC and Capcom. NT, not so much.
Angel of Death;292424 said:
I truly support DMC! i had already sent private messages to my friends on Gaiaonline (yes, i do go on other places besides here). It took me 3 hours to do it all, but it got done.
You mean, DmC, not DMC. They aren't the same.

That is all. Resume your support.

Don Quimby

*signed*

Looking forward to DmC.

I'm playing Enslaved atm. Gameplay aside, Ninja Theaory can craft a story. DMC already has great gameplay, but if there is one thing i'd like to add to a DMC game it would be an understandable, coherent storyline.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
signed signed and signed.....

questions shall be answered i think....and it looks like a fun game......i woulda guessed it to be a DMC game from the trailer before they even said his name or the game's...something about the action involved, the environment in general, and the character himself....all says DMC....

UZUDAE

I wouldn't call myself a DmC SUPPORTER, but I'm not against it. I think it could be a disaster, or a godsend. It depends what NT does with the series

I do love to play devils advocate though, and challenge all of the haters, so...maybe I AM a supporter? ^_^

Ehh, what the heck? I'll sign anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom