• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Top 10 Wanted Games Of 2011

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
qweqwe.gif

List ten of your wanted games of 2011.

1. Metal Gear Solid: Rising (Really wanted to play the awesome Cyborg Raiden in this game.)

2. Yakuza 4 (I am a fan of Yakuza games, and this one looks awesome.)

3. Dead Space 2 (The first Dead Space is awesome, and the sequel looks great as well.)

4. Final Fantasy Versus XIII (If possible, a 2011 English release. Waited for the game for far too long...)

5. No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise (Been waiting to play it ever since it was released to wii. Glad that it was ported to PS3 in English version.)

6. Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (Always a fan of Marvel vs. Capcom games. Dante is in the game, and I will pair him with Wesker for enjoyment.)

7. Batman: Arkham City (Batman: Arkham Asylum is by far one of the best superhero game that I ever played, and this one looks awesome.)

8. Rune Factory Oceans (Interested with this game because it was said to be similar to Harvest Moon games, except in fantasy setting.)

9. InFamous 2 (The first game is great, and I am waiting for the second game with great expectations.)

10.Catherine (A rather unique and awesome looking game from the Persona team. I am looking forward to it very much.)

Meg

Good thread! :) Here's mine:

1. Killzone 3
2. inFAMOUS 2
3. Final Fantasy Versus XIII
4. Marvel vs. Capcom 3
5. Dissidia 2
6. Resistance 3
7. Final Fantasy Agito XIII
8. LittleBigPlanet 2
9. Batman: Arkham City
10. Motorstorm: Apocalypse

Dark Drakan

Admin
In no particular order and can only think of 6:

Gears Of War 3
Crysis 2
Batman: Arkham City
Metal Gear Rising
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Rage

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Crysis 2.
Brink.
Metal Gear Rising.
Brink.
Brink.
Dead Space 2.
Brink.
Arkham City.
Brink.
GIEF BRINK NAO.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angelo Credo;288587 said:
Crysis 2.
Brink.
Metal Gear Rising.
Brink.
Brink.
Dead Space 2.
Brink.
Arkham City.
Brink.
GIEF BRINK NAO.

Brink intrigues me but so little is known about it that i dont know what to think at moment.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Hm...

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
Dissidia 012
Samurai Heroes Chronicles
Gundam Musou 3
Bleach Soul Ignition
Ninja Gaiden 3D
Dead or Alive Dimensions
Ninja Gaiden 3
Metal Gear 3D
Power Rangers Samurai

PS : I thought that MGS : Rising was going to get released on 2012 due to it being a bit difficult to develop?Or did I misunderstood the director's statement of it "missing 2011"?

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Gears of war3
Batman Arkham city
DmC
Mortal Kombat
Ninja Gaiden3
Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm
Beyond Good and Evil HD
Alice the madness returns
Deus Ex Human Revolution

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil Bane;288599 said:
Hm...

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
Dissidia 012
Samurai Heroes Chronicles
Gundam Musou 3
Bleach Soul Ignition
Ninja Gaiden 3D
Dead or Alive Dimensions
Ninja Gaiden 3
Metal Gear 3D
Power Rangers Samurai

PS : I thought that MGS : Rising was going to get released on 2012 due to it being a bit difficult to develop?Or did I misunderstood the director's statement of it "missing 2011"?

It was a rumour that the game might miss 2011 release, not confirmation yet though. I still hope that the game will be released 2011, though.

http://scrawlfx.com/2010/11/rumor-metal-gear-solid-rising-to-miss-2011

Edsabre

Eagle-eyed Devil Hunter
1. Marvel vs Capcom 3
2. Dead Space 2
3. MGS: Rising
4. Batman: Arkham City
5. DmC
6. Ninja Gaiden 3
7. Star Wars: The Old Republic
8. Darksiders 2
9. Bulletstorm
10. Legend of Zelda

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
1- Gears of War 3
2- Bulletstorm
3- Dead Space 2
4- Metal Gear Solid: Rising
5- Marvel vs Capcom 3
6- Mortal Kombat
7- F.E.A.R. 3
8- Batman Arkham City
9- Killzone 3
10- Resistance 3

And an MMO for the hell of it...because I actually really do wanna play this.

Warhammer 40,000 Dark Millenium (if this isn't a 2011 release, please lemme know)

aka958

Don't trust people
1. Dissidia Duodecim 012: Final Fantasy
2. Prinny: Dawn of the Great Pantsu War
3. Final Fantasy XIII: Versus
4. Final Fantasy XIII: Agito
5. Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm (If it's released 2011 that is)
6. Diablo III (If it's released 2011 that is)
7. Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (Dante and Wesker. I'm sold)
8. Mortal Kombat
9. Something
10. Something

That is mah list. Less games for every year. :cool:

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
1. Marvel vs Capcom 3
2. Street Fighter X Tekken (Hopefully 2011)
3. DmC (Hopefully 2011)
4. Mortal Kombat (MK9)
5. MGS Rising
6. DOA Dimensions (Hopefully 2011)
7. FF Versus XIII
8. Shadow of the Colossus/Ico HD Collection
9. Kid Icarus Uprising
10. Resident Evil Revelations (Hopefully 2011)
( 11. Little Big Planet 2 )

...A new Guilty Gear "FIGHTING" game needs to be released!! :'( Overture was garbage and Blazblue just isn't the same.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Only games I care about are FF XIII Versus, No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise PS3 version, Shadow of the Colossus/Ico HD Collection, and Marvel vs Capcom 3. All the other games can crash and burn for all I care.

FYI wallE156, Street Fighter x Tekken will not be in 2011. Ono already said its still really early in development, and Tekken vs Street Fighter hasnt really even started true development yet and is in the conceptual stages.

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
Esura;291009 said:
Only games I care about are FF XIII Versus, No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise PS3 version, Shadow of the Colossus/Ico HD Collection, and Marvel vs Capcom 3. All the other games can crash and burn for all I care.

FYI wallE156, Street Fighter x Tekken will not be in 2011. Ono already said its still really early in development, and Tekken vs Street Fighter hasnt really even started true development yet and is in the conceptual stages.
Sad day... :'(

Esura

wallE156;291014 said:
Sad day... :'(
Don't fret, we still have MvC3 to tied us over until it comes out. And some people are speculating that Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will come out before Street Fighter x Tekken, so that might hold you over as well.

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
Esura;291017 said:
Don't fret, we still have MvC3 to tied us over until it comes out. And some people are speculating that Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will come out before Street Fighter x Tekken, so that might hold you over as well.
True, still I really wanna see how well Tekken characters do in Street Fighter style 2-D fighting :D

Esura

wallE156;291021 said:
True, still I really wanna see how well Tekken characters do in Street Fighter style 2-D fighting :D
Well, after seeing Nina Williams and Kazuya Mishima in the trailer, all my worries are gone. What I am worried about, is how Street Fighter characters will be in a 3-D fighting game. Have you seen the early concept stuff for Ryu in Tekken x Street Fighter? He looks like a rip off Paul Phoenix.

But I digress.

Top Bottom