• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Usernames and avatars

Janny

Dines with dementia
You picked 'em, so tell us why ;)

My username has nothing to do with my real name, but I've been using it all over the net as a tribute to one of my favorite book characters. ^_^ As for the avvie I picked, well, it's kinda obvious..

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
avatar, DUH!!!! it's Dante, he's freaking sweet, username, it's kind of a cross between Dante, batman, and i just like the sound of Crimson before it..lol

Sparda™

My username?

Well, first of all, my real name is Dante, and I like Dante. The Aseroth is an anagram of a powerful demon's name in the Christian Demonology, which I've also used as the name to one of my bosses for my DMC5 game project.

I've changed my avatar 2 times. My first one was of Dante, the second one of Sparda, and this one of Vergil.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Dante Aseroth;82645 said:
My username?

Well, first of all, my real name is Dante.
Wow, well aren't you lucky! That's one thing to be grateful to your parents for.
Awesome sig, by the way.

Sparda™

Janny;82648 said:
Wow, well aren't you lucky! That's one thing to be grateful to your parents for.
Awesome sig, by the way.

Yeah, I'm very lucky! :D

By the way, It was my uncle which this name to me, as he loved the Divine Comedy, and thought that the name Dante was cool!

Also, thanks for the signature compliments! :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Username is because that is what Steve calls me and is now my unsername across almost every board I join.

Avatar is one made for me by our super moderator Tsuyu over on the Fable 2 Forums because I originally just had one of a stickman falling out of wheelchair so he added angel wings to make it me (I'm known for my poor wheelchair driving skills).

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:lol: It is pretty sweet to be born called Dante (I would imagine)

My user-name: Well it implies I am the dark one (Satan, Lucifer, whatever you want to say :lol:)

And my ava, well I like it :lol: May change it soon or something I suppose :)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Username... I dunno why!! I think coz I likey demonslaying! XP

My avatar... I love wolves and Wolf's Rain Kiba!! *Hugz Kiba*

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Angel;82683 said:
Username is because that is what Steve calls me and is now my unsername across almost every board I join.

Avatar is one made for me by our super moderator Tusyu over on the Fable 2 Forums because I originally just had one of a stickman falling out of wheelchair so he added angel wings to make it me (I'm known for my poor wheelchair driving skills).

well, i can always give u some driving lessons as i am a seasoned veteran....

man...thats sucks i couldnt be named Dante..lol, well, i think we all got some pretty cool usernames and avatars

I made up this name when Perfect Dark on N64 was at its prime, you could name a character in multiplayer, so i came up with it, and the character i made was an alien with the body of a human with a red suit (Trent Easton).

My avatar is From King of Fighters, Kusanagi (an evil clone of Kyo Kusanagi).

XXR

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Tony_Redgrave comes from Devil May Cry. It's written on Dante's Ebony & Ivory and used to be Dante's nickname in the Devil May Cry Novel.

As for the avatar, it's Haruhi. Usually I have avatars and signatures of my favorite characters from anime/manga/games. In here I've had Dante, Lucy, C.C. Haruhi and now again Haruhi as it's more Devil May Cry like.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
username because my last name is pink and so naturally my nickname is pinky, and 750 just seems to round it off (if you pronounce it "seven fifty")

avatar- :$well i just wanted something funny:)

Phage

Heartbreaker
I've used my online handle Phage for going on 8 years now, because I've always been enamoured by its lifecycle - obscurely referencing vampires in a scientific sense.

phage: biological virus which appropriates itself by using the energy of its victims to produce more phage virus, converting the bacterium it feeds on.

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
My nickname was givin to me from my brothers they always seen me playing world of warcraft and thought of all the games I played from the Company "Blizzard" and at the time I was watching the Digimon series when it was popular. So my brothers started to call me Blizzardmon.

as for my avatar its changes periodically so I look for stuff that portays my personality in the pictures.

;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Phantarch: Due to the love I bear towards reading decent fantasy fiction. This was based on historical/ supernatural fantasy entitled "The Song Of Albion" trilogy by Stephen Lawhead. He has been described as "A master story teller" And I couldn't agree more, he's by far the greatest American writer of Fantasy I've encountered.

My avatar, a google search for my username, I like what I found.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I like to think of myself as a Virus who infects a game & players online/offline and dominates. The other reason that I wanted to be called Viralking is because I want to be the main virus(threat) pwning everyone online while they are trying to kill me. I'm Kinda like an infection picking everyone off, hence the name ViralKing.

I picked Bunshichi from Tenjou Tenge because he's one of my favorite characters. He's so laid back and he kicks @ss >____<

aarathi

My name is Bindu. My user name is aarathi. This is my daughter's name. I love my daughter very much. That is why i select this name as user name. I have no avatar.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
My username is a reference to the first season of the new Doctor Who series, which is pretty much my favorite TV show. :) My avatar, on the other hand, is the titular character from the movie Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, as I like both the movie and Johnny Depp.

Top Bottom