• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VERGIL-NESS > :)

To Vergil or not to Vergil

• To Vergil

Votes: 37 82.2%
  • Not to Vergil

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • DANTE!!!!!

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters

IncarnatedDemon

Dude, it says "VERGIL-NESS" not "ORIGINAL VERGIL-NESS".
My god, why do you got a be such a segregationist now?
Yes, and after you posted NTVergil pics i told you i did not mean this thread to be about NTVergil.
I don't give a sh1t about your problem with what i want with this thread. I advise you to not repeat your action.

DM has a point, IncarnatedDemon. When you originally made this thread, you didn't state it was only for original Vergil. :/ Just saying, it is something you should have lain down beforehand.
He knows very well who i think of when i write Vergil. And i told him after he posted NTVergil pics for first time to not do that as i did not mean NTVergil thread, and he ignored that and did it a second time.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Yes, and after you posted NTVergil pics i told you i did not mean this thread to be about NTVergil.
I don't give a sh1t about your problem with what i want with this thread. I advise you to not repeat your action.

He knows very well who i think of when i write Vergil. And i told him after he posted NTVergil pics for first time to not do that as i did not mean NTVergil thread, and he ignored that and did it a second time.

Welp...it's there now. So sorry for putting a black sheep on your otherwise perfect white flock.

But that's okay. I know when I'm not wanted, so I'll just leave.

IncarnatedDemon

Welp...it's there now. So sorry for putting a black sheep on your otherwise perfect white flock.
But that's okay. I know when I'm not wanted, so I'll just leave.
The sheeps in my flock are grey, and that is something you should have remembered. As for you being unwanted, that's just your interpretation based on the rule of the thread.
I have never told you that your unwanted. If you want to post Vergil pics, and you know what i mean by Vergil (don't play games with me), then go ahead.

Last edited:

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
easy there guys, we are all mature adults over here. The matter seems to be a little to trivial to fight over and leave. Just chill guys and enjoy the vergilness of whichever vergil you like. And if you dint want to comply well .............

248334871_640.jpg

Warrior unicorn is gonna woop your asses

Dantesanimus

Dante_and_Vergil_by_Jo_Chen.jpg

Ignore Dante ftm Just look at Vergil and his giant HAND.
devil_may_cry_vergil_by_tsukistrife11-d4jcl86.jpg

Now weep, because we will never get this game.
Vergil_by_doubleleaf.jpg

lookin uncomfortable...
DMC___Vergil_by_DrFujika.png

vergil_by_kakachan.jpg

devil_may_cry_ww2_by_deadlyninja-d3551af.jpg

And for whatever reason, here they both are circa WWII. *shrugs* and yes, Vergil IS the Nazi....

All of the above are from Deviantart artists. I could list the names but Im lazy and it's 4:30 am so yell at me about it later.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Wow, talk about segrigation. I expected better from you InccarnateDemon. This is literally the saddest thing I've seen from you that just because new Vergil is of an AU, he doesn't belong in a thread for the same name.

Well, Y'know what?

F*ck that, I'm putting him in here anyway.

tumblr_mhiuc5qzD51qlug1yo1_500.jpg

new_vergil_by_blue_jackpot-d5tkgjd.png

v_for_vergil_by_greyradian-d5s7hv2.jpg

tumblr_static_vergil_gif_by_devilmaycryvergil-d5sxe9b.gif

Another black spot to add on your grey herd.

IncarnatedDemon

Wow, talk about segrigation. I expected better from you InccarnateDemon. This is literally the saddest thing I've seen from you that just because new Vergil is of an AU, he doesn't belong in a thread for the same name.

Well, Y'know what?
F*ck that, I'm putting him in here anyway.

Another black spot to add on your grey herd.
I am not fan of NTVergil, this thread is not about NTVergil and never was to begin with. It's about original Vergil and i clarified that.
Now please stop spamming and instead go to this thread and post NTVergil pics:
http://devilmaycry.org/threads/nt-vergil-thread.17507/

Last edited:

Bazilican

I am not fan of NTVergil, this thread is not about NTVergil and never was to begin with. It's about original Vergil and i clarified that.
Now please stop spamming and instead go to this thread and post NTVergil pics:
http://devilmaycry.org/threads/nt-vergil-thread.17507/

The fact that it says "VERGIL-NESS" implies Vergil of all versions.

Why should I have to go somewhere else just because you don't like this version?

What are you, the DMC nazi fan? Ruling over your dictatorship of "old Vergil only" segregation?

And also...
a_gentleman_a__dmc_vergil__by_kunoichi1111-d6bfq4g.jpg

This is another Vergil art I found.

IncarnatedDemon

The fact that it says "VERGIL-NESS" implies Vergil of all versions.

Why should I have to go somewhere else just because you don't like this version?

What are you, the DMC nazi fan? Ruling over your dictatorship of "old Vergil only" segregation?

And also...
a_gentleman_a__dmc_vergil__by_kunoichi1111-d6bfq4g.jpg

This is another Vergil art I found.
Yes, i know what the title says but as i clarified it's only original Vergil thread.
I will tell a moderator to change the title. Until then please keep your comments to yourself, and stop spamming.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
*Sigh* I hate doing this...

IncarnatedDemon, I know that you dislike the reboot; I do, too. Trust me, I get it.

But in the interest of fairness, it does seem like you're running a bit of a dictatorship with this thread. I understand you're the thread creator, and that's why I say you bear responsibility, as well. By reacting as vehemently as you did toward people posting NT Vergil, you actually made the situation worse. :/

I know you changed your OP, but you only did so after the first NT Vergil pics were posted; that's kind of like changing the rules halfway through a game so that it tilts in your favour. Like I said, if you had specified from the onset, these NT Vergil posts would be in the wrong. However, that is not the case.

Bazilican

*Sigh* I hate doing this...

IncarnatedDemon, I know that you dislike the reboot; I do, too. Trust me, I get it.

But in the interest of fairness, it does seem like you're running a bit of a dictatorship with this thread. I understand you're the thread creator, and that's why I say you bear responsibility, as well. By reacting as vehemently as you did toward people posting NT Vergil, you actually made the situation worse. :/

I know you changed your OP, but you only did so after the first NT Vergil pics were posted; that's kind of like changing the rules halfway through a game so that it tilts in your favour. Like I said, if you had specified from the onset, these NT Vergil posts would be in the wrong. However, that is not the case.

^Exactly this.

Top Bottom