• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil Tribute (Unfinished/Rough)

I've seen a few AMV type videos on YT where they use gameplay or songs that don't really fit and I wanted to try to create something from Vergils side. Seeing his pain and stuff, there's like 2 minutes of footage missing because Vegas Pro has locked up and wont let me import anymore clips. I think it might be because I've currently used 32GB of RAW avi footage... So at 2:50 it cuts out from where it's meant to continue so I placed the proper ending there instead. So some of what I wanted to show isn't in there.

Just a heads up, I've never made any kind of montage/compilation/music video before so you may hate this. But I'd love to hear peoples opinions on what they think of Vergil.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Really liked the parts with footage from Vergil's Downfall, I think that the song is just perfect for that part of his story, or at least, for how I see his character: an insecure person who needs encouragement from others to "see the light" again (and who isn't receiving it, not one bit).

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've seen a few AMV type videos on YT where they use gameplay or songs that don't really fit and I wanted to try to create something from Vergils side. Seeing his pain and stuff, there's like 2 minutes of footage missing because Vegas Pro has locked up and wont let me import anymore clips. I think it might be because I've currently used 32GB of RAW avi footage... So at 2:50 it cuts out from where it's meant to continue so I placed the proper ending there instead. So some of what I wanted to show isn't in there.

Just a heads up, I've never made any kind of montage/compilation/music video before so you may hate this. But I'd love to hear peoples opinions on what they think of Vergil.
*squee* BLONDE DANTE *uber fangirl squee*
edit
Liked and faved :)

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I really enjoyed it :3 I'd suggest working on the timing a little, but for a first attempt this is really good.

You done good...and, reminded me I need to play DmC through without any music, I love playing with no music, makes it feel like a bit more of reality in there.

I really enjoyed it :3 I'd suggest working on the timing a little, but for a first attempt this is really good.

You done good...and, reminded me I need to play DmC through without any music, I love playing with no music, makes it feel like a bit more of reality in there.
Thanks. :)

Some of the timing was on par originally but Sony Vegas kept throwing fits over Fraps so I had to trim a lot of stuff and it then didn't fit with the song. But I agree, I play most games without music now. :p

Top Bottom