• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's a dick.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I mean it, Vergil's a real pompus ass in this game.

Old Vergil may have been an ass too and generally didn't care for anybody that much, but GOD Vergil in this game really is an ass!>_<

SPOILER

In the beginning of mission 13, Kat was being held captive by Mundus and he sent a video of her being held captive by him, while Dante's mad and happy that she was able to hold out for so long, but Vergil? He's happy that Mundus only knows his name, and won't even bother to save the poor girl all because he wants to be the king?!

I'm sorry, but WTF, Vergil?:mad:

I'm starting to hate new Vergil right now at how he more then easily throws away Kat like that. How's he gonna rule over humans if he was willing to throw away one?

But anyway, I still like DmC, just not Vergil in this one. But that's just me.

DMCGamer1989

Old Vergil may have been an ass too and generally didn't care for anybody that much, but GOD Vergil in this game really is an ass!>_<

SPOILER

In the beginning of mission 13, Kat was being held captive by Mundus and he sent a video of her being held captive by him, while Dante's mad and happy that she was able to hold out for so long, but Vergil? He's happy that Mundus only knows his name, and won't even bother to save the poor girl all because he wants to be the king?!

I'm starting to hate new Vergil right now at how he more then easily throws away Kat like that. How's he gonna rule over humans if he was willing to throw away one?

Will this affect how you write him on your Negima story? I'm a big fan of your work.

Nekodark

I always thought Vergil was an ass old and new..it does not stop me from liking him mind you but I would not trust him with a penny hell I would not trust any of them with lent..they both have things screwed up planned in their head. I see them both as just 'ugh why are you doing this' lol

With Vergil I have ALWAYS think he is up to something he is just that kind of character both of them are so knowing that he has not change in my eyes just up it more in the new one. is just fine with me. xD

EvilX-81

SPOILER

Yea, Vergil is a huge dick in this game. I was really hoping they would play him up as a tightrope act between moral good and rational good.

SPOILER

But that scene with the exchange of Lilith for Kat was pretty ****ed up; do we get a good reason why he did that? I only watched the stream sparsely.

SPOILER

Rumors

''Vergil in this game is an ass''

Yeah he had to be an ass because of there must be a reason why Dante hates him in DMC games.

YamatoWielder

Protector of Mankind
Vergil fan here. I have no problems with DmC Vergil. If Classic Vergil was an anime stereotype, this one is like a comic book villain. He's an ass here but he's more on ideals.

My 2 cents.

Rumors

I don't want to know much, but Vergil shot Kat didn't he?
No, but STOP WATCHING SPOILERS..
It is gonna ruin the fun.
You will love it more if you play and see it yourself.
Me and my friend saw that ''touching scenes'' we shout ''WTF, thats why Dante hates Vergil!!''
They are telling the story why Dante hated Vergil, and why Vergil is a bad guy.
Cant wait for the downfall

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
No, but STOP WATCHING SPOILERS..
It is gonna ruin the fun.
You will love it more if you play and see it yourself.
Me and my friend saw that ''touching scenes'' we shout ''WTF, thats why Dante hates Vergil!!''
They are telling the story why Dante hated Vergil, and why Vergil is a bad guy.
Cant wait for the downfall

TBH, I'm not watching spoilers... I am really trying to avoid them (believe me), but being on here, it's really difficult.
I only want to know one thing :3

Rumors

It would be the worst thing if you watch walkthroughs, then play the game while you get.
You wont feel the same.

Like i said Vergil doesnt shot KAT. He is not that ass. But he doesnt care anybody. He just wants his plan goes on

YamatoWielder

Protector of Mankind
Looking forward to it, keep up the good work.:lol:

Mentioning fanfiction, his DOA5 crossover is doing well. I know there are lots of surprises there. I love the chapter where Dante isn't the only one who was dragged into Limbo.:cool:

Great fic. Honestly, I'm working for a Fairy Tail crossover.:)

AlchemistFromEden

SPOILER

i think he's perfect because with the trailers and advertisement and his introduction they painted him as this completely perfect character

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Mentioning fanfiction, his DOA5 crossover is doing well. I know there are lots of surprises there. I love the chapter where Dante isn't the only one who was dragged into Limbo.:cool:

Great fic. Honestly, I'm working for a Fairy Tail crossover.:)

Thanks for the support.^_^ I'll try and read yours soon.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
If Vergil is such an a$$hole, Then Capcom got the response from gamers that they never had with the original Vergil (seeing they wanted everyone to hate him but didn't get that response).

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
lol dragonmaster....
Isn't that the point? To make us hate vergil? But i guess i understand you because i like how new Vergil acts although i'm not that completely satisfied.

I guess we can say that DmC Vergil is more of a dick that DmC dante or hell even DMC 3 dante?

Top Bottom