• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Very Important!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
Alright-everyone has to go to gamefaqs.com and vote for Dante! He is in the character battle for the day and is already losing! To YOSHI! COME ON! So everyone should go vote for him.

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
GASP! DO IT! Vote on all of them!..If your still there. I just checked it out, Dante is still behind, most likely because of dumb a$$ people who have never played DMC and think "Oh, I know who Yoshi is, I'll vote for him!" Anywho, the voting is still going! VOTE FOR DANTE!

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Of all people...Yoshi!!!!!!!!WHAT IN THE NAME OF ****!!!!!!! I voted for Dante and death to all f**kheads who vote for Aoshi!!!

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
I know, it is seriously ****ing me off-I hate those dumbass people. Like I said earlier, they are all the people who think "Oh, it's Yoshi! I'll just vote for him cause it would be STUPID!" Death onto all of you Yoshi voters!

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
jigsaw_541;8183 said:
I know, it is seriously ****ing me off-I hate those dumbass people. Like I said earlier, they are all the people who think "Oh, it's Yoshi! I'll just vote for him cause it would be STUPID!" Death onto all of you Yoshi voters!

I agree...
*picks up torch and pitch fork*
Who's with me!?:mad:

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
To hell with all you turds made of bas that voted for Yoshi! He f'ing won...I am going to go shoot myself now...

machindix

jigsaw_541;8185 said:
To hell with all you turds made of bas that voted for Yoshi! He f'ing won...I am going to go shoot myself now...

Whoa... chill dude. It's not like Yoshi's going to become the next President of the United States or anything. :D

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
"Whoa... chill dude. It's not like Yoshi's going to become the next President of the United States or anything."
But Yoshi is as dull as the president :D
It's all good fun people.Just keep in mind that the normal gamefa"g"s browser (damn am I witty today) has the I.Q. standard of a dead amoebe.Therefore, based on the instincsts, they voted for the familiar.Since they are around the age of ten (sorry ten year olds :p ) and their mommys decline to buy them "unholy games" (aka. games with Guns, Swords or Demons.Or Sims 2 in the name) they have as much knowledge of Dante as I have of the Davinci Code.I hope that explains it.
HaveANiceDay corporation. (I wish D: )

machindix

HaveANiceDay;8251 said:
"Whoa... chill dude. It's not like Yoshi's going to become the next President of the United States or anything."
But Yoshi is as dull as the president :D

I disagree. You have no idea how much joy Yoshi brought me when I was 10. :D He really was a lot of fun when he first came out. Gone stale in the end though, along with the whole Mario series... Oh no, I've said it. I'm old...OTZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom