• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weapons You'd Like To See Return?

windleopard

There have bee a number of weapons that have been introduced in the DMC games that have never appeared in more than one DMC entry. Here you can list weapons you'd like to see brought back.

For me:

Nevan: Nice design and great with crowd control.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Personally? Agni and Rudra are a great, extremely versatile weapon. Beowulf would be another, but it technically came back in 4SE, so I suppose I would like to actually be able to use the Sparda in combat once again and have it be as broken as it was in DMC1.

Goldsickle

Elemental attributes aren't returning, aren't they?

Exceed is about powering up the Red Queen with fire, so shouldn't that be weak against fire-elemental demons like Berial?
For Exceed to work, they'll probably ignore elemental attributes like before.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
None, except staples like Rebellion, Red Queen etc, but we already know those are in the game. Bring totally new ones, I say.

berto

I Saw the Devil
None. I want a new batch of weapons all wound. If they decide to add any of the old weapons then only as post game unlockables or DLC.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I kinda like how each game has it's own batch of weapons (besides the defaults ofcourse). Besides Rebellion, Ebony & Ivory, Red Queen, and Blue Rose. I do want a shotgun and a set of gauntlets (DMC1, DMC3, DMC4, and DmC all had a set of gauntlets, DMC2 didn't and it's the worst. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!! lol) and a shotgun. Also, probably cause I watch a ton of RWBY, I wouldn't mind some kind of scythe again (Like Nevan and Osiris). Plus an Axe, partly cause I've been playing a lot of GoW4, but also cause Arbiter was my favorite DmC weapon.
I would like Yamato to come back, even if Vergil isn't back like a lot of us are hoping, I would like Nero himself to use it (As in gameplay, not just in cutscenes)

DarkSlayer54

Not really a weapon, but I'd love to see Bangle of Time / Quick Silver return, except with full control.

I'd want it to play into the combo's. I'd want the effect to be applied instantly, without any break in my attack flow. I'd want it to slow down enemies around me, but allow my attacks to inflict the same amount of momentum. If an attack expects the enemy to be knocked up for the follow-through, then they get knocked up, so that way combo's will still flow naturally.

Heck, maybe even go silly with it, and have the momentum add up, and it gets "unleashed" when you disable Bangle of Time, for some Godhand style launchers.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
Beowulf. Gilgamesh felt sorely lacking in satisfaction for me (can't remember exactly why), need that blitz combo (flurry of kicks and punches, finishing with an explosive overhand).

Agni and rudra will stay a fond memory too. They'll probably come up with a whole new set like they do every game, possibly for the best, but I wouldnt mind one return and maybe building on the devil arms lore like turning one of them back (like agni and rudra who respect dante) for a little quip or holding enemies off.

ShiningTempest

The Sparda is coming back according to leaks.
I like Alastor.
Never liked the gauntlets.

The problem with Sparda is that it's transformation perk makes other weapons redundant.

Top Bottom