• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What a moron!

Meg

I think its funny no one cared that Modern Warfare let you play as Middle Eastern soldiers fighting against American and British soldiers. Or how about all the games where the "opposing force" is the Nazis? :rolleyes:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Meg;280295 said:
I think its funny no one cared that Modern Warfare let you play as Middle Eastern soldiers fighting against American and British soldiers. Or how about all the games where the "opposing force" is the Nazis? :rolleyes:

The Germans never complained much about Nazis being used as villains for many games, and why now there is a complain about this? I seriously do not understand it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
One word.

*singsong voice* aaaaasshoooooole!

Games don't kill, people do. Saying all gamers can go to hell for liking games is like saying all dog lovers should die for liking dogs. Makes no sense.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
That's just ridiculous.

@Storm: I know. And what the hell? The guy wants dog lovers to go to Hell too? Gee, he really is a douchebag *I know you were making a point, I'm just trying to make him seem worse :p*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
LordOfDarkness;280298 said:
That's just ridiculous.

@Storm: I know. And what the hell? The guy wants dog lovers to go to Hell too? Gee, he really is a douchebag *I know you were making a point, I'm just trying to make him seem worse :p*

I know.

And honestly, I'd have as much a problem as playing as the Taliban as I do playing the Nazis. Which is to say, not a problem at all.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
That Arsehole!
If you hang around a certain site, you hear this idiot mentioned everyday nearly.
Tit!

I don't hear the germans kicking up about all the games that Nazi's have been featured in.

I can remember a piece in the news where this reporter was talking to an army seargent. Basically, what he said was, why bother playing on war video games when you can join the army.

I thought, 'well, if i mess up, i can always press reset console'

aka958

Don't trust people
There are many people like that. Thinking they are doing the right thing, games are just bad to them and they dedicate their life to stop them.

It's like a troll on a forum but worse. His ignorance is his biggest weapon.

This guy again, he really doesnt quit war against gamers does he? oh well he can go to Hell with his stupidness because he isnt gonna beat us gamers

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
I'm 17, I'm more mature than him...He needs to quit this foolish outlandish behavior. It only degrades himself when he simply tells gamers to "Go to hell".

Even though he wished such a thing on me, I will not wish such a thing on him.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
1270163965597.png

Jack Thomspon! Ladies and gentlemen!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ah Jack Thompson, wondered when he was going to crawl out of his hole and start spitting his hatred at gamers again. The main point of the whole article is this...

Disbarred Florida attorney and anti-games activist Jack Thompson...

He had his attorney license revoked because his sanity was in question and no-one gave a damn about whatever he said... i rest my case.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Y'see, Mr. Thompson, there's a bit of a problem with me going to Hell.

Hell's afraid I'll take over. So... Yeah. And Heaven's afraid of me in general. So-rry!

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;280494 said:
Y'see, Mr. Thompson, there's a bit of a problem with me going to Hell.

Hell's afraid I'll take over. So... Yeah. And Heaven's afraid of me in general. So-rry!

So that means you just die and that's it? XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So, shall I release the hounds on this forsaken piece of flesh called a man? (hint, hounds = Xenomorphs. >:3 )

Top Bottom