• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what actor could play dante in a live action movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittn

Dante's Lapcat
Personally, I wouldn't want a live action movie. I'd prefer CG (and 3D!) more. I sorta doubt live action would do the series justice. And Reuben would be perfect for his voice and motion capture, of course. :3

Though if it HAD to be live action. On a purely selfish whim, I'd pick Johnny Depp.

NeroAngelo

Bullet_Witch912;261184 said:
How about this guy?

3666564_99415b98-ba9e-43c3-937f-46a188057865-brandon-beemer-0.jpg

Brandon Breemer. <3

Why not ? Hooooot.:lol:

Vampi

Hmm...i used to think Christian Bale would be a good Dante after seeing Equilibrium. But he's already played Batman and John Connor, so i don't think he would be interested. Also he's crazy.

Ryan Reynolds is a good choice as well. But like Christian, he's played Deadpool and now the Green Lantern.

I really think Dante should be played by...

steveburton.jpg

If you don't know who that is, that's Steve Burton. He's on the soap opera called General Hospital. He's Sonny Corinthos Hitman. He's very sexy and cool just like Dante. He's also the voice of Cloud in the CG Final Fantasy movie and also in Kingdom Hearts. He's hot. He can play the flirty Dante and also the cold and collected Vergil.

Also, i have the perfect person to play Sparda...

adrian_paul_01.jpg

That's Adrian Paul. If anyone seen the Highlander movies and TV show he plays Duncan McCloud. He looks just like Sparda and knows how to wield a sword like no one's business. He's how i envision Sparda to look like and to sound like a lil. And...he's super hot and cool.

Kittn

Dante's Lapcat
Hmm. That's a pretty decent match there I'd say - going looks alone though. I don't think I've seen him in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom