• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Viper

Premium
Alternating between MGS VR missions, replaying Rayman Origins, cause my old save is lost, and Another Case Solved, a pleasant time waster on theme of detectives, in comedy genre.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I also like power-less combat because it adds an extra badass factor to wipe the floor with everyone with just your own two hands.

LOL yeah I know what you mean. I do that too a lot, especially after discovering the Shoryuken. But you know, that ground spike attack with the claws is just... mmm.

Aurelius

Playing Skyrim and breaking tradition: Roleplaying as a battlemage and banning myself from using bows and crossbows haha! That also includes bound bow.

many-builds-o-avent-tried-2h-fighter-maybe-some-kind-13572170.png

.... Let's see how long this lasts...

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
During the agonising wait for "Gundam Versus"at the end of the month, I've been playing "Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn" to alleviate the pain.

Mainly been playing the Campaign Mode which is like a Dissidia style "what if all the different Gundam series existed in the same universe" sorta thing. It's pretty cool, if bogged down by the repetitive Musou gameplay.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Playing "Gundam Versus" and I'm really digging it. :thumbsup:

The only real downside is some of the mechs are locked behind DLC which is a huge bummer, but otherwise no issues with the game.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Watch Dogs. The first one.
I platinumed the second one yesterday, and I only played a few hours of this one back when I got it (mostly messing around with the recognition feature) so I think its time I gave it an honest playthough.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Evil Within 2. From my first impression is comparing it's creativity to RE7 is like comparing clockwork mechanism to a shovel.

aoshi

Evil Within 2. From my first impression is comparing it's creativity to RE7 is like comparing clockwork mechanism to a shovel.
Which is the clockwork mechanism and which one is the shovel.
I haven't played either games and i jus wanna know if RE 7 is good or bad.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Which is the clockwork mechanism and which one is the shovel.
I haven't played either games and i jus wanna know if RE 7 is good or bad.
I would say RE7 is shovel :D Here's slight spoilers: In the beginning of TEW2 you are confronted
by madman who make photos of his victims by freezing their deaths in time
. In RE7 you are chased by an
old farmer with a shovel
:) Many loved RE7, but I found it extremely inempressive sinnce it reminded amalgam of multiple popular FPS horror games, without doing anything particularly well on it's own. But I admit, my taste is often differs from most, so maybe you can find some other opinions to decide :)

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Just platinumed Far Cry 4. I didn't think I would get this one since 2 of the trophies were co-op, and none of my friends own this game. Luckily I worked something out with a random guy on a different forum and it all fell into place. Now I'm just finishing up the Valley of the Yeti DLC, then it's on to Far Cry Primal

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I've been slowly making my way through a first playthrough of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Final Mix on PS4. Even though I don't even remotely have a clue what's going on in the overall plot, I'm really enjoying traversing these Disney-inspired worlds, especially the music in each one.

I feel like those two sentiments are going to be the bulk of my experience with this series.

Top Bottom