• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Shame the last 2 parts aren't available yet

Today I was playing the new ori game again, it really is a visual masterpiece

Dark Drakan

Admin
Shame the last 2 parts aren't available yet

Havent checked it out in a while so wasnt sure how many of the 'episodes' had been released yet I think I only played the first part of the story that released and a bit of sandbox mode. I have been waiting for all of the story to come out so I can play straight through it.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Nothing. My kid sister bought animal crossing and since she doesn't have a switch she's using mine and since she just keeps coming in to recharge the bloody thing she decided to just leave it in the dock.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Death Stranding, got the bike and it made everything easier. Tbf i had to use different paths now so it balances it out.

I killed my first BT and it felt so good. Tbf how you actually use the grenades is an acquired taste.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Streets of Rage 4.

That's right, I said it! FOUR!! Game takes place 10 years after the events of Streets of Rage 3 which came out a whopping 26 years ago!

I already unlocked all the of the characters over the weekend. Right now I am still experimenting with characters and trying to get S ranks.

Goldsickle

I can't seem to get myself to continue playing Mega Man Zero/ZX Collection.
Still almost done with Zero 2.

It feels like a chore every time I think of it.
I love side-scrolling platform games and I'm skilled enough to actually finish the first Mega Man regularly without any cheats or glitch but my nostalgia for "old style" side-scrolling games is almost gone.

Top Bottom