• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Playing Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days.

You say it "Kingdom Hearts: three five eight days over two". Yes, unnecessarily long title is long. @_@

aka958

Don't trust people
^Unnecessary long title, huh? Does that mean unnecessary long game too?
I like unnecessary long games, maybe I should give that kingdom hearts a try if it is...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I doubt anyone will believe this but...Gantz : The game for the PS2...it's amazing what you can find at bargains...

CloudStryker

Surviving
^ I thought Gantz was an anime, when did they release a game for it.
I'm currently playing through Star Ocean, the Last Hope on Universe mode.
Still.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angelo Credo;231531 said:
Is it worth getting? I've been considering it for some time.

Most definitely, havent touched any multiplayer yet but the single player is superb. Been a while since ive been genuinely stunned by a gameworld.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
CloudStryker;231582 said:
^ I thought Gantz was an anime, when did they release a game for it.
I'm currently playing through Star Ocean, the Last Hope on Universe mode.
Still.

It's also a manga but it's popularuty led Konami to make a fanservice game for the ps2.Needless to say it never got outside japan.It's pretty interesting,but only for Gantz and over-the-top-stunts fans.I fall into the second category...

aka958

Don't trust people
Playing Crisis Core on my low level game. Yes, that means no limit breaks, summons, or leveling up materia, anything related to the D.M.W.
It's hard as hell... I came all the way to modeoheim and beat up Genesis (at lvl.6!) and accidentaly changed my bonus on my materia from HP+ to ATK+, now without +280% HP I'm pretty screwed, the difference between 1900HP and 600HP is HUGE.
I need to find a chocobo feather!

Top Bottom