• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Got back into Demolition Inc. and also loving Dino Horde still. Was almost late to pick up my son from nursery thanks to getting stuck into killing Raptors.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Mainly State of Decay, Battlefield 4 & Assassins Creed IV with some achievements left to do for Ryse and still got Far Cry 3, Borderlands 2, Hitman, Dishonored, Batman Arkham Origins and a couple of free games for gold titles to get through.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
u0sLu3z.jpg

There be rahm in my base...

Gosh, I love Dino Horde so much :D

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
Playing Fallout: New Vegas, going the NCR route, of course. Thinking about buying L.A. Noire... looks so realistic and has some old school suspense.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Just finished Lords of Shadow 2, and to tell the truth I think the ending was overall a perfect one for this trilogy.
Now back to work on my projects and practicing my DMC3 run.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
@Vauxchen and I are playing Dino Horde and seriously we have not stopped laughing for about 45 minutes straight. We must be so frustrating for the players who are taking it really srs bsns :laugh:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm currently going back and forth between Bayonetta and DMC4 .

I'm giving 1 and 3 a breather; I can only focus on so many games, and honestly, playing the two I'm on keeps screwing me up on the controls...I can't tell you how many times I've gone to dodge an attack in DMC4 by using R2 instead of R1 with X...R2 being the button used for dodging in Bayonetta to activate Witch Time. :facepalm:

Honestly though, I'm always playing DMC4, lol. The only thing that ever changes is the secondary game at the time. I know, I know...I'm obsessed. :blush:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
About to have a go on this elderscrolls beta trial thingy...Amazon randomly sent me a code so I figured why not?

Top Bottom