• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
1044384_700522776654644_382534816_n.jpg

Playing from time to time MMOs too.

LuciferHades

Let's rock,babes!!
I'm currently playing these games; Devil May Cry HD Collection, Devil May Cry 4,Brutal Legend, Fable 2 , Lightning Returns, and Skyrim these games I tend to play whenever I'm in the mood, for Devil May Cry I'm ALWAYS playing it so the other games I play just to make sure I don't burn DMC out

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
WH40k: DoW, Bloodborne and DMC4 since I've got the PC version of The Witcher 3 lying on my shelf waiting for my PC to be upgraded. I don't really have money for the PS4 version so I'll have to wait. Only one month left!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Wandering in The Witcher 3 at night I randomly find a cemetery and TAM-TAM-TAM! It was haunted by a Wraith way more powerful than me. It slaughtered me the first couple of times effortlessy (damn the game is hard), then I stopped charging at it like an idiot and learned its moves, I was having the upper hand on it but then the bastard faded away. I though what, it surrendered? But then I saw the door of the crypt opening (or so it seemed to me, I'm not sure)... it was luring me inside.

Scared sh!tless but I got in anyway. The guy was waiting for me and I barely got out of the fight alive. But I got sweet loot as a reward though.

Dude, this is what I'm talking about! This is the atmosphere I wanted, and I focking got it! Remember the encounters with the Dragon Priests in Skyrim? Those encounters should have had THIS atmosphere! And that was just a random encounter! So excited about this game!

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I have to say tw3 was epic but I am glad I have the maim story beaten and can focus on the side quests to have it beaten before dmc4 se

I am playing order of ecclesia at the mo

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Sorry for double post, but I noticed when I edit a post with a quote, the guy who I quote doesn't seem to receive alerts for the quote.

WH40k: DoW, Bloodborne and DMC4 since I've got the PC version of The Witcher 3 lying on my shelf waiting for my PC to be upgraded. I don't really have money for the PS4 version so I'll have to wait. Only one month left!

Man, I feel ya, I can barely run it decently on my machine, had to do massive tweak to get it working in a range from 20 to 30FPS. In fact I'm planning on buying a new PC soon.

In case you encounter any problems, even after the upgrade, here's a thread from CDPR's forums to help you out.
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...aks-and-fixes-for-the-PC-version?goto=newpost

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
@Foxtrot94
Yeah, TW3 barely runs on my PC. It dips below 20 constantly but I visit my friend pretty often who has a way better PC than me and we play it together. We're still level 2 though so we aren't really far into the game.

About the Wraith encounter: I actually saw it on a preview one of the YouTubers I watch made from the TW3 even in Warsaw. I love random encounters like that. Reminds me of the few times in Neverwinter Nights where you would walk into a random house and got ambushed by a band of mages and got a bunch of story about them. Also, I'd say that TW3 has a way better combat system than Skyrim which made it more climactic. It also helps that the Wraith actually fights and teleports around to catch you off guard instead of kiting and shooting fireballs like the Dragon Priest.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Also, I'd say that TW3 has a way better combat system than Skyrim

Man I like Skyrim but I don't see how anyone could say the opposite. Of course it's better. And it's much improved from TW2 as well.

Also, each type of enemy has its own techniques to use and needs actual thinking to be beaten. Even common wolves.

You know what I'm looking forward to meet? This bad boy:

The_Witcher_3_56777.jpg

Nightmare Omni

Onimusha Tactics on a GBA Emulator on my Phone. Just getting started as my old GBA died while I waited for the Game on Pre Order back in the day.

Not to impressed with an Oni Gauntlet getting handed over like a loaf of bread but I guess I'll see how it goes from there.

Top Bottom