• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Taking a short break from Batman to work on Witcher 3. Pretty, pretty graphics. Pretty fighting. Pretty music. Roach is a little brain dead at times, though. :laugh: Poor horse-y.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
UuuuggggghnnnnnnnYYYYEEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!! SUCH HYPE!!!

gif_zpsfk8ecrep.gif

Loving that costume btw.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
UuuuggggghnnnnnnnYYYYEEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!! SUCH HYPE!!!

gif_zpsfk8ecrep.gif

Loving that costume btw.
yeah IMO Ken is just better then Ryu at least in normal SF4 (haven't really played super or hyper yet)
and it kind of sucked for me cus my bro called Ken and i had to pick Ryu so my bro would win most of the time with Ken
but then i would pick Dan and wreck him and then he would get mad and stop playing :sneaky:
Dan is actually my best guy :D

Meg

Disney Infinity 3.0. It's really good! :happy:

Also went back to Pokemon Omega Ruby.

Still working on Resident Evil 4. I think I'm getting close to the end.

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
So, I've been in a horrible state of being totally addicted to World of Warcraft again. That's probably also the reason why I wasn't hanging out here lately (I should be back now).

I still have the same opinion on the Warlords of Draenor expansion, it had great potential but the story feels unfinished, the pvp is kind of imbalanced and there's not that much new content to do unless you are a raider. So, the only reason why I'm playing the game are the Raids. Hellfire Citadel is probably the second best raid in any MMO I played. The bossfights are insanely good. Even though I love the 3rd fight with Vergil in DMC3, Archimonde takes the number one best bossfight spot for me. There's so much chaos going on during the fight, so many things to take care of at once and you get to fight against Archimonde who's one of my favorite villains in gaming.

So yeah, I've been enjoying that and I'm gonna try to be more active on the forums from now on:wink:.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I wanted to play Rule of Rose but the heat has been unbearable and I didn't want to tax my PS3 so I played Grim Fandango. It's still too hot for my to comfortably turn my PS3 on so I've been playing DMC4 SE and earning trophies.

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
Still playing Diablo III with a friend on the weekends.
It's just a shame they haven't improved the game a bit yet when it comes to builds. Why not just give people the chance to make a pure damage build with any skill? As it is now, if I want to do a lot of damage with a Crusader, I have to use Blessed Hammer. With the Wizard, I always had to use Tal Rasha's set with Bombardment, or maybe the Firebird's build. I just want to play the game my own way, not to rely on skills I don't really love.

Aside from that, I'm thinking about buying MGS V, though Ground Zeroes's gameplay didn't do that much for me. I think it should've been more tactical, but maybe TPP improved on that.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Replaying through Ace Attorney Dual Destinies. Saddened that The Great Ace Attorney won't get localised, not too sure about whether Ace Attorney 6 will be any good.

Top Bottom