• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Later on my new console i will be playing xiii remake and ac valhalla and dmc 5 se

Gona buy bright memory on series x aswell and play that too

berto

I Saw the Devil
Astro's Playroom.
These adaptive triggers are pretty damn good.

So, the game is a celebration of the history of the Playstation brand. You can find all kinds of accessories and variations of the systems. You can also find little robots dressed as iconic characters from the systems' history. GoW, Killzone, Ico, Gran Turismo, FFVII, Symphony of the Night, Silent HIll 2, RE1, Bloodborne, Ratchet and Clank, Crash, Fat Princess, that one with the cats, the monkey in a ball game, HZD and this certain other one:
The one I was disappointed to not see was Gravity Rush. Even Patapon got a shout out.
Edit: Never mind, found the GR one. Just saw the one for Puppeteer. Hell, yeah.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
It took an ungodly amount of hours, but "Ghost of Tsushima" has been conquered with the Platinum Trophy in hand. :love:

It was a really amazing game - from the gameplay to the story to the characters and especially the gorgeous visuals. Definitely one of the better games to come out in the last five or so years. I'd definitely be interested if they decided to continue the story in a sequel.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
You get a freaking Trickster Dash?! This just keeps getting better! It's called the Venom Rush. Miles basically turns in to a semi-Flash with this move. You get after beating the main story mission that involvessneaking in to the Undergrounds lair. I am at 47% completion of the game. I've mainly been doing side quests and challenges before main missions to unlock more stuff and get my money's worth. That and it's still so much fun just swinging around at the speed of sound.

Goldsickle

I was actually burned out from a completed project and too numb to start playing games but slowly crawled back up with Deception IV: Nightmare Princess and then reinstalled DMC5 to accumulate Red Orbs for when Vergil is made available.

ESPOMAN

I just finished replaying the PS1 RE1 and RE2. I am now playing Silent Hill 1. I started on hard but those little monster things in the school are making me lose my mind. I know about not turning on the flashlight but they dive on me then two more come and knife me to death. I will restart it on normal as I am only like a hour or so in.

Aurelius

Worst, yet most hilarious mission failure EVER!!! I've been replaying GTA IV. The mission "Hating the Haters" requires you to protect your old friend Bernie while on a jog through the park. Poor ol' Bernie ends up taking a baseball bat to the ribs from a homophobe and a chase pursues. There is an extremely small window of opportunity to take out the attacker if a gun is equipped before Bernie gets ambushed. If the player misses the shot, he will hop on a Vespa and take off, resulting in you having to steal another Vespa (one of three nearby) and give chase. Unfortunately for me the bike that I grabbed happened to belong to an NPC standing nearby. Due to the animation of Niko starting up the bike, the NPC was able to rip me off the bike and proceeded to beat me up. I tried to pull out a gun but the guy kept punching me so I ran off to grab the other. Once again, the guy caught me and hauled me off! During that time frame, Bernie's pursuer got away. I finally got the upper hand on the NPC that caused me such grief by knocking him to the ground and emptying an entire AK magazine into him! I felt a little insulted.
... FYI, I'm not psychotic...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Been laid up for almost a week so far but when the pain killers are working it's been more Ghost Recon Wildlands

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
I finally got my ps5 3 days ago, i got the platinum at astro play room and I m now playing demon s souls and life is strange 2, both game are amazing

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Good lord, trying to go back to Sekiro after Ghost of Sushi-Daddy is downright bizarre.

I am dying to absolute scrubs because I'm mashing the square button but instead of attacking, Wolf is more interested in humping the wall. :rolleyes:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Yakuza: Like a Dragon chapter 2

Adachi isn't good at guarding or im not good at triggering his guard.

Fighting Sawashiro was fun.

Top Bottom