• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Not had much time to play anything recently but did fit in some time on DayZ, the tutorial of Elite Dangerous and Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order.

Always sucks when you don't get enough time for gaming. It does, however, mean you complete games at a slower pace like I've been doing with Spiderman Miles Morales.

Side note - Love walking around talking to Ganke about being Spiderman whilst NOT wearing the suit. I like to walk up to people whenever these conversations happen and just think "How are they not hearing this?".

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Finally beat Logarius in Bloodborne and considering whether to go after Amygdala or Rom next. Or maybe some more chalice dungeons.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I played some Kill La Kill IF. I think this game is still the best anime arena finder, but it does lack in content. I still think it could have used a couple more characters in a roster, even with the free DLC that came with two extra characters. The why they were DLC in the first place is beyond me. I so love the game and I'm glad they're able to get all the voice actors back to reprise their roles.

I played some DmC too. I managed to beat my high score on listen on Gods Must Die. Managed to get a little over 13 million style points and SSS.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Replaying elder scrolls 4 oblivion on xbox series x, as it is 4k and has hdr now thanks to xbox's auto hdr tech

Must say that it looks great, and those crazy fast load times really make it so much more enjoyable now

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
We're doing a virtual dice roll to determine our gaming for every evening at the moment, so it's one of the following:

Age of Mythology
Ghost Recon Wildlands
Ghost Recon Breakpoint
Minecraft
Rainbow 6 Las Vegas 2
Splinter Cell Conviction
Destiny 2
Division
Division 2

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Currently now focus on Middle-Earth: Shadow of War and love this game.

and my second playthrough is DMC 5 which I'm noob in it but I like the style and story but I wait for the Vergil DLC.

Last edited:

Goldsickle

Replayed DMC5 and the game can't decide whether I suck or I'm good at it.
Died several times on DMD but still got S rank and then there's that one case of getting S rank even after I got the "Triple Death" penalty.

Handsome Devil Sparda

I have so got to get that game. I would recommend Mercenaries 2...
Devil May Cry V Special Edition on PS5
05_1.jpg

Goldsickle

Probably not a big deal but I can actually defeat Urizen on the prologue on DMD difficulty.
Back then, I was satisfied with just getting an S rank, even though I lost as scripted.
But I held on and kept dodging and shooting until I killed him.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
Playing some vergil in dmc5 se, the dude is a living god, it is so satisfying to play whit

Also I'm waiting for cyberpunk 2077, it happear amazon will deliver it today despite the release date set to December 10th, but i want play it until day one because I want to play it at best whit the day one patch

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Also I'm waiting for cyberpunk 2077, it happear amazon will deliver it today despite the release date set to December 10th, but i want play it until day one because I want to play it at best whit the day one patch

Once you've got it, would u like to tell me what do you think about it? Also, what's your platform for it? :)

Vergil95

Once you've got it, would u like to tell me what do you think about it? Also, what's your platform for it? :)
I'm playing it on ps5 trought backward compatibility, fortunately

The game ia amazing but there are really to much bugs, i never saw a game whit so much bugs

It also seems base ps4 and Xbox one are unplayable even whit day one patch, so if you're going to buy this game don't play it on base consoles, because it's really bad
Full of bugs, and if you're lucky the game will reach 15fps at best

Disappointed by this, but fortunately on ps5 the game runs better, it target 60fps, bugs are less and lighting and texture loading are better

But let's be honest most people will play it on ps4, and the game is unplayable there , don't bother whit it if you don't have a PC or next gen console, or wait for an heavy patch

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I'm playing it on ps5 trought backward compatibility, fortunately

The game ia amazing but there are really to much bugs, i never saw a game whit so much bugs

It also seems base ps4 and Xbox one are unplayable even whit day one patch, so if you're going to buy this game don't play it on base consoles, because it's really bad
Full of bugs, and if you're lucky the game will reach 15fps at best

Disappointed by this, but fortunately on ps5 the game runs better, it target 60fps, bugs are less and lighting and texture loading are better

But let's be honest most people will play it on ps4, and the game is unplayable there , don't bother whit it if you don't have a PC or next gen console, or wait for an heavy patch
Thx! So it's OK on PC? I got a new PC recently, a high-end one, guess it'd be enough for Cyberpunk. We're gonna upgrade our PS4 to PS5 but not until like autumn 2021

Vergil95

Thx! So it's OK on PC? I got a new PC recently, a high-end one, guess it'd be enough for Cyberpunk. We're gonna upgrade our PS4 to PS5 but not until like autumn 2021
Yeah play it on PC, don't buy it on ps4 because it's embarrassing

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah play it on PC, don't buy it on ps4 because it's embarrassing
I wouldn't say that. These issues can easily be fixed in a patch update, which is why they shipped it the way CDPR did. These bugs, glitches, errors, and other stuff were in the "outstanding" list of issues to fix, the 10%.

Top Bottom