• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
The new avatar game, and while it is beautiful to behold

It is kind of boring gameplay wise at least in the opening, well a better word would be generic rather than boring lol

Dr. Cheesesteak

I had a good rotation formula made for M-Th, to sort of control my after-work analysis paralysis on what to play. But this past week, I've focused solely on CP77: Phantom Liberty since I'm on the final stretch of missions...but still doing side stuff because the game is just too fun and I want to level up more, haha. Once I finish that, I'll tweak my rotation formula a bit. But anyway, the past week, I've mostly been playing:

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty
Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown
Tekken 8
Radiant Silvergun

Damn, what a time to be alive. Being able to play such amazing games.

Dr. Cheesesteak

Also playing banishers , and still playing suicide squad.
Banishers Ghosts of New Eden
How'd you guys like Banishers?

As for me, I finished Phantom Liberty. What a ride. ...and I finished Suicide Squad. Also quite a ride.

Now I'm trying to focus on finishing Prince of Persia. The game definitely has a lot of features that just waste your time and are cheap af. But I get it...that's the MV genre for ya. Really hard to not dislike certain aspects of the game. I love metroidvanias. They used to be my hands-down #1 favorite genre. But man, do they really press my buttons sometimes. Recent modern ones like Infernax and Blasphemous 2 are fine. But PoP just has so much "inconvenience for the sake of inconvenience" BS.

Oh well, anyway, here's what I'm playing. Getting a little bit looser in the rotation:

Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown
Judgment
Bounty of One
Tekken 8
Street Fighter 6

Last edited:
Top Bottom