• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Dr. Cheesesteak

I've been mostly playing RDR2 recently with a sprinkle of Tekken 8 and Helldivers 2. Also bought Saviorless last night, a puzzle platforming indie game I've been following for a few years.

RDR2 is...amazing. Super frustrating at times w/ the broken Wanted system and inconsistent/confusing autosave system. But still, an amazing game.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I played the Stellar Blade demo the other day. Not quite what I thought. When the guy said he took cues from NieR I thought it was going to be more like that. Instead it's a mix of hack and slash and souls. It's good. A bit different but good. It was just not quite what I expected.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Been that long since I played I’m going to have to relearn how to play it. :LOL:

I’m trying to get through Ryse, Robocop and some of the Command & Conquer campaigns before Ghost of Tsushima launches on PC in May.
I need to jump back in myself and try and beat that boss.

Was playing chernobylite yesterday, the ray traced lighting in it is brilliant.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Jumped back into ff7 rebirth, i have to play it in bursts as they have ruined the pacing by stopping momentum constantly ,with forced mini games and party switches and traversing.

Such a shame too as ff7 remake was fantastic, but this one has left me disappointed to be honest.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
The crysis remastered trilogy on ps5, kinda bummed out the quality mode is only 1800p on ps5 and mot 2160p like xbox series x

It is due to using ps4 pro code i am guessing, it was on sale for cheap so i am happy to play through it again with the haptics on ps5

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I had the urge to play FF15 and RDR2.

So today im restarting FF15.

I didnt realize how long it would take to download...:(

EDIT- the beginning brought back nostalgia but im more aware of its problems and less of a KH hater than before.

Its a fun but flawed time.

Last edited:

Dr. Cheesesteak

The past handful of days, I have played:

Grime
Nordic Ashes
Red Dead Redemption 2
Tekken 8
Street Fighter 6
Helldivers 2
Fallout 76
Conan Exiles

I started Grime this past weekend. It's really good so far. I recently got the itch for 2D soulslikes and the only 3 I have are Death's Gambit, Grime, and Salt & Sanctuary. I had already played DG and S&S years ago, but never finished and lost my saves for them anyway. This new itch made me start with DG first, but after a while, the game didn't like my custom controls and would always bug out to not allow me to rotate items to use. So I stopped playing. I decided to play Grime next in prep for Grime 2.

Nordic Ashes is a quaint autoshooter survivorlike or bullet heaven.

RDR2 is still going. I think I'm about to finish Chapter 3 this week. The story is getting really good and Rockstar's writing is shining. It'll likely be a Top 30 all-time game for me. The question is if it'll be ahead of RDR1, which holds a very special place in my heart.

The ongoing/evolving/live service games are the same as usual and pretty much set in stone for the foreseeable future. I'm still considering getting back into Elder Scrolls Online or maybe diving into Warhammer 40K Warpforge. But obviously, I play so many live services games, I hardly actually get anything out of them. I miss the days when I would focus on just 1 or 2 online games and really felt invested and immersed in those worlds and communities. I'm not sure I'll ever get back to that gaming lifestyle again.

Top Bottom