• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you reading?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
RAPTURE by Lauren Kate.
:D :D :D I has happies.
And worries. I've had really REALLY weird dreams ever since I started reading this series.

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
castle-2.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Some fanfics, mainly, and the Fable shorts/books. About to start Blood Skies by Steven Montano. He and I were chatting on Twitter and it sounded good. I'm scared, though. Apocalyptic vampires and warlocks sounds different. Here goes nothing.

Meg

Delusions of Gender by Cordelia Fine

Everyone needs to read this book. Everyone.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
The Family by Mario Puzo.

Warning, this novel includes a detailed incest scene between Cesare and Lucrezia Borgia, while their father watches..

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Junichiro Tanizaki - In Praise of Shadows

I might have posted I was reading this somewhere before... I'm re-reading it. Loving the descriptions much better this time around since I'm not in a rush to read.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Point of Impact by Stephen Hunter. Slow-going for me because of all the technical information about guns, physics and stuff like that but I liked Shooter and it was based off this so...yeah...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Dracula by Bram Stoker, Magic In Manhatten Series by Sarah Mlynowski, and A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket. I'm not really in a reading mood, I'm just bored from lack of my own computer atm. Books are good, though. :)

Top Bottom