• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you reading?

Viper

Premium
Black Jack, currently on volume 3.

Pinoko is the best. *gigglesnort*

pch_12_black_jack_v03_c12_242.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Currently reading an Original one-shot called Chocolate.
Old Soul by Shadow :smile:

Excuse me while I go melt into a big puddle of feels, you two. *huglz*

Currently reading over my notes and rereading things I've written to get them edited. Also reading Eclectic Creme' by deadpan riot on FFN. So many Fable LOLs. It really makes me scared when my Sparrow fits in with someone else's Sparrow...mainly because my Sparrow is nuts. >_> And the Sparrow in this fic is nuts. It's awesome.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
You've read the Dark Tower series, right? How would you say it holds up (was considering buying it...well, bit by bit, lol).
It's very mixed bag. Some books are easy to read and has bizarre and nice plots, while others are feeling like dragging to long with nothing of importance happens. I'd say last book in original run is probably worst one of them with lot of anticlimactic stuff going on. Second and fourth books were pretty interesting to read. And new book in a series The Wind through the Keyhole was pretty amazing. Small word of warning, you'll stumble across tons of references from other books. Including the Stand, Heart in Atlantis, Salem's Lot, Everything's Eventual, etc.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It's very mixed bag. Some books are easy to read and has bizarre and nice plots, while others are feeling like dragging to long with nothing of importance happens. I'd say last book in original run is probably worst one of them with lot of anticlimactic stuff going on. Second and fourth books were pretty interesting to read. And new book in a series The Wind through the Keyhole was pretty amazing. Small word of warning, you'll stumble across tons of references from other books. Including the Stand, Heart in Atlantis, Salem's Lot, Everything's Eventual, etc.

I'll have to keep that in mind, then. ^^ Hopefully the good outweighs the bad.

Top Bottom