• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...they finally transferred mum and Stilts is staying with my grandparents. This...should be interesting. :cautious:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Bring on the summer, this wet and cold weather has gone on long enough.

I'd be happy if we stayed in a perpetual state of Autumn. Seriously, I hate weather extremes, lol. >.< I also hate spending two entire seasons running from every wasp that buzzes even remotely close to me.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thanks to Shadow for being the only person to fave my Nite and Vergil Valentine's Day pic :woot:

Fudging heck... I got a code for a free game from Nintendo... *faints*
Streets of Rage in 3D?! I was only thinking about that a couple of days ago and it's now on my 3DS! The only thing is, I wish it was SOR2... I LOVE that game.

Naked Vergil on Valentine's Day, what could be better? (apart from a real man :laugh:....:shifty:)

Damn...I miss you...
:'(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Apparently my wails of "It's all in Japanese!!! D:" upon opening one of my DN CDs were funny to my grandparents. I wonder if they'll still think it's funny when I buy a language learning program.... :whistle: jk...I'll be the one paying for that.

+ Wtf are visiting hours from 6:30pm to 7:30pm? I wanna visit my mommy before then. :'( 'Sides, that place is creepy. If it helps her, though, I won't say another word against it...though I'll definitely think some words. :unsure:
++ Well, I hope the people watching me on FFN are ready for a flood of stupidly funny DN one shots.

Dark Drakan

Admin
After all the years of playing Garrys Mod and now starting to follow Garrys new title Rust and the work of Facepunch Studios I only just realised they are based in Walsall which isnt far away from here at all (30min drive/train journey).

Top Bottom