• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Okay, well, that's officially happening. It needs to come down--all three do--because it's incredibly irksome to get criticism on an older draft when said issue has been fixed in the drafts that have followed since posting it.

I'll give people until November to finish up reading, for courtesy's sake. Re-uploads (most likely partial) will happen at the appropriate times.

Probably should've done this ages ago. :unsure:

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
PotC Dead men no tales was a fun movie. I think it gave the series a proper finale. (Watches after credit scene) Ah hell... Still good thou.

I can't wait to watch the 1 hour DBS special tomorrow! Also I hop back on the dating horse. Single life isn't fun anymore.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I've always had a weak spot for Elemental Hero Flame Wingman. Look at how badass it looks.
I'm happy he's in Duel Links with other Elemental Heroes cause those cards were the main reason why I enjoyed watching Yu Gi Oh GX back in the days. Unfortunately the E-Hero Fusion archetype is currently like, trash tier in the game, hopefully they'll release some E-Hero support soon or I'll be a sad cat.

elemental_hero_flame_wingman_by_alanmac95-d5d7edi.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh, shoot, when did I get all these messages? o_o Note to self: you still need to check your email while you're on hiatus.

...not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing it's ending tomorrow. It feels...vaguely stressful, thinking about coming back to everything.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Fun Fact- The Voice actor for DmC Dante played Prince Charming(Cinderella) on Once Upon A Time. Which got me thinking about Season 7 because it has a huge cinderalla theme. I can see Dante(either one) falling for this new Cinderella.

170914-onceuponatimeseason7poster.jpg

So on the premiere itself it's basically a sequel set in the future with an adult henry trying to find his own story/happy ending. And it works when it focuses on adult henry and the new elements versus when it has too many call backs to the season 1 setup.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
1:33 - 1:59

"Hi Farenz, last week my parents gave me a PS4 Pro as a present. But since I don't have a 4K TV, I opted to return it to Gamestop and buy a PS4 Slim, not to damage my Full HD TV. Now I'm asking you, did I do the right thing or are my friends right calling me an idiot?"

"...Consider me your friend."

DEAD. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Currently lamenting that I had seconds. Good eatin', though. ^^;

Also hoping it doesn't take over 24 hours for the file review to be completed. I need a proof--I'm sick of going over edits on a screen. >.>

Top Bottom