• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Man, I've just been obsessed with buying up a bunch of Gunpla lately. My wallet is seriously hurting...but I just can't stop, I got problems man! :'(

The Grimgerde, mobile suit of the mysterious masked man "Montag" who secretly backs the heroic child soldiers, but still having an agenda of his own...
latest

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Further thoughts:
Ok Sonic Forces is still ok. Patch the Avatar's acceleration and I cease bit@hing. I like this game and Infinite is cool but it's just there. Argh!

Toei's Spiderman show (aka Japanese Spiderman) is brilliant and I will fight anyone who thinks otherwise!

And @Shadow I agree with your thoughts concerning Shadow the Hedgehog's boost animation. But Shadow is cool and again I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Shadow the hedgehog's soundtrack was cool. (Start humming "I am all of me") It so edgy its slices the air.

I'm on the last act of my tv script. The main plot has wrapped and now i have to write the epilogue showcasing the consequences and setting up the seasonal arc.

I have no idea how to start it.

:banghead:.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
And @Shadow I agree with your thoughts concerning Shadow the Hedgehog's boost animation. But Shadow is cool and again I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

Tbh, it didn't hit me til after I replied that you weren't talking about me sporadically gaining hovering and boost abilities and I was just like "??? When??? Did??? This??? Happen??? And how did you know but I don't???"

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well now I am picturing forum member @Shadow hovering through the air at tremendous speed. That sounds like a interesting book premise. "Shadow boom! Shadow boom! Shadow Boom! With her book of magic she's burning brighter."
I'm sorry I'll stop now.

I just can't get into recording video games. At first I was like "I am going to be the next youtube video game player star!" But then I realized all the "post-editing" that goes into these videos and then I gave up. Way to much effort for zero to no pay off.
Plus long recorded footage sends my laptop into a mindfu@k. :laugh:

Lani

Are 9yrs olders getting dumber or is it just my brother?Idiot got himself stuck in a baby swing.:banghead: I told him not to get in one and that we would leave the park if he didnt listen and of course he smiles at me as he plants himself in one. Luckily a neighbor was out and he was able to get him out of the swing. On the way home he complained that his legs hurt.Well good,thats what happens when you pull stupid sht:meh:.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
What's the deal with TV channels putting on Christmas films in November?

It doesn't help that my housemate keeps putting them on whenever she sees them and won't change the channel no matter what. :bored:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Ok. So the new rumor is that DMC5 will be announced this year and all 3 of the boys will be playable. Thing is, these rumors come in every convention, event, and fart in the wind. This one claims it will happen on PSX and there is a compilation of other claims to go along with it. Thing is, I don't want to make any more threads for every time there is a rumor and I'm sick and tired of having to tell people to take it with a grain of salt because otherwise they'll tell me I'm an idiot for believing it, as though posting it meant I did and it's not just me sharing possible news, so here you go:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/7c9n8i/leakileaks/
PSX is on Dec. 9th so there won't be much waiting for truth or break.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
"Why writing 2k17 instead of 2017?"
"Because it's shorter."

Sigh.

Whoever said that clearly didn't think that through. :laugh:

CT: I really need to start giving kiddo more responsibility around here. :cautious:

+I really want to just stay in my pajamas today. So all of the people who usually like to show up at my door on these super-rare occasions--kindly eff off, thank you.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That about sums it up.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Sometimes my intuition really scares me. I can literally spend months not having anyone come to the door (Halloween doesn't count), but the day I'm paranoid they will--lo and behold, they do.

Even though I was more than equipped to do so, I didn't answer. Fortunately, their knocks were so quiet, I can feign ignorance if/when their mom asks me at the stop tomorrow. :unsure: Because to be frank, kids wanting to play with kiddo outside will soon after beg to come inside, and...no. No. It's not. Effing. Happening. You wanna play? Do it outside.

This isn't a dig at moms of multiples, so please don't take it that way, but: if I wanted a frigging herd of children running around my house, I would have had more than one. That level of aggravation is not for me (kudos to all of you who do it daily, though. I just know my limitations).

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ok I am bumping Sonic Forces score up from "OK" to "actually fun." At first I thought Classic Sonic had the best levels and the Avatar's were the worst. Now however I realize that I equipped a Wispon that boosted my OC's speed, once I removed that I could control my character and that Classic Sonic's stages aren't that fun. Not bad, but meh at best.
Modern Sonic/Shadow's gameplay is game breaking in the right hands and I LOVE IT. :D Plus the Modern Sonic/Avatar team up stages are really fun too. Overall Sonic Forces is worth the play-through and that is the bottom line cuz SRS said so. :cool: Now when is that Super Sonic mode being released...? :cautious:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
God damn Dragon Ball (NOT Z) is entertaining. Adventure and toilet jokes for the win!

Cruchyroll, do you expect me to pay so that I can watch the last episode of Ultraman Geed? You dirty whore!

I will be going to bed soon because I am sleepy.

Should I or shouldn't I? Just because I can doesn't mean I should. Morals. Desires. Stupidity. Three things intertwined yet so juxtaposed.

Top Bottom