• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Lol I noticed that autocorrect hit me. But apparently you got it. :)

("Sienestys" was meant to be "scene". Gotta love mobile...)

CT, I need to remember having proper breaks throughout workday. Otherwise I get this bad headache.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
We all have that one co-worker that both makes you shake your head in shame and laugh your bass (yes, "bass") off at the same time. Those are the moments that make work just good enough to keep me from quiting. It's a very low bar however...

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Now that I've switched to seltzers instead of soda, I no longer feel the creeping shadow of haunting sugar death coarsing through my vein highways!

It was suprisingly difficult kicking that habit, I have a new appreciation for foods with natural sugar like fruit now that it's not being streamlined into my very being.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Speaking of uncomfortable furniture, we got a new couch. It's not terrible, just...well, we're going to need to break it in. Still better than the old, broken recliner couch though, which screwed up my back for a full week. Plus this one has a storage area and has an extra bit that's basically a pull-out (minus the clunkiness of spring-loaded mattress). Which makes it significantly better for snuggling up to shows/movies.

CT: Okay, there's nothing else of immediate importance that needs doing today: time to grab some lunch and watch the Super Broly movie. ^^

Top Bottom