• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
What the actual flick is my face doing on this newspaper website...

Oh right, it's the company's ad, provided by Google Ads

Because of course me visiting the company's website means I need their services, nothing to do with the fact that I work there lol

Taramafor

I'm thinking that mods abuse power and it costs people their lives.

So I'm thinking I can make a roleplay server. But with a focus on communication about hard topics too. Where people don't have to be pushed away. Mods would be trained better. Been there for people myself a lot online. So I'm sure I can manage that.

I kind of "can't" push anyone away. People like me can get misunderstood a lot for it. I've always been cautious of "just fun". Got to keep sight of "people".

Basically it would be a big roleplay server, with rooms for communication and hard topics. I want to make this happen. Just not sure how to get it all started. Need a team basically.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm 50/50 on the FF7 remake trilogy.

I don't mind the changes, I would've preferred getting them in a sequel or spinoff than having it packaged within a remake. It feels more straightforward and you could cut out the middle man.

@Lain

It's also how I feel about the persona re-releases. I rather the FF compilation approach rather than just moving sideways like the spinoffs do.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
@Lain

It's also how I feel about the persona re-releases. I rather the FF compilation approach rather than just moving sideways like the spinoffs do.
Huh? I don't follow what you are trying to say, the FF7 Remakes are also a part of the Compilation? :unsure:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Huh? I don't follow what you are trying to say, the FF7 Remakes are also a part of the Compilation? :unsure:
No. I meant I preferred the compilation approach as it had a sense of forward momentum. I thought of the rereleases as moving sideways.

Sorry that was confusing. I tend to babble.

Taramafor

I'm still drawn to superheroes but I'm more into the characters outside the Marvel/DC duopoly.
I am now thinking of Thanos. He really breaks the mold with Marvel.

Know what broke Thor? That he murdered Thanos. In cold blood. When he was weak and on his knees. It was the most unviking thing Thor could have done. The Avengers films are very very subtle about it, but the clues are there. Odin always warned Thor about his temper.

The problem with Marvel/DC is that we rarely see a hero fall. Avengers movies is an exception to that. To the point the bad guys win at the end of one of the movies. It was very refreshing.

Also try Magical no index show. Accelerator is a great character. He starts as a villain but he'd give his life for a girl. The show isn't afraid to get dark.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
As a youthful lout, I would always scoff at the idea of wasting my time with any sort of breakfast.

But as an old man, I have truly come to see its value when even the slightest bit of exercise without breakfast leaves me unable to get out of my armchair for love nor money as I am too exhausted. o_O

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I am now thinking of Thanos. He really breaks the mold with Marvel.

Know what broke Thor? That he murdered Thanos. In cold blood. When he was weak and on his knees. It was the most unviking thing Thor could have done. The Avengers films are very very subtle about it, but the clues are there. Odin always warned Thor about his temper.

The problem with Marvel/DC is that we rarely see a hero fall. Avengers movies is an exception to that. To the point the bad guys win at the end of one of the movies. It was very refreshing.

Also try Magical no index show. Accelerator is a great character. He starts as a villain but he'd give his life for a girl. The show isn't afraid to get dark.
The comics do have them suffer setbacks more than the films.

I'm still into Marvel and DC, I'm just bored with the old favorites now. So I'm looking into new characters/stories.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
That my inlaws are the best, we're moving and they're helping us so much, and I love doing household chores while chatting with my mother-in-law :)

Also, Telling Lies was a weird game. What was even up with the
camgirl
?

Top Bottom