• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;213429 said:
I'm Hyper,I'm Hyper,I'm Hyper,I'm Hyper,I'm Hyper
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Me too!!!! :lol::lol:
I so wish I was there irl to hang over your shoulder and go 'oooh, yeah, nice, sweet!' LOL. It's torture for meh!! *bounces up and down* SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I cannot believe he just asked me if we have fashion TV here. For real? I wish I could clobber him over the head. I'm glad we don't have F TV here. Perve. *mental slap*

aka958

Don't trust people
Damn internet, so hard to show how you actually tell each word.
People takes my writing offensively to far easy...

I don't know what peanut butter is. (THERE! It's out! Your happy now?!)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
You don't know anything. ANY-****ING-THING! Stop acting like you do! You're hurting more than you're helping. It's not unhealthy or wrong. And I am aware it's only onesided, but stop. Just stop already. THIS, bitch, is why I'm not answering your text or calls. I hate you. I hate you.

CoverMeUpGirl

icon_neutral.gif
Cry moar.

aka958

Don't trust people
CRY SOME MOOOAARRRR!!!

HAHAHAAAHAA!

Welcome to the forums btw, I'm Aka958. A guy that stands up for his reasons, ways of actions and defends his interests.

aka958

Don't trust people
Shut up...

You can never be to defensive. NEVER!
If you defend something you use every way that you think is possible to defend it. When I get the truth, or something I can relate to. I'll accept it.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
what? and never tell this mouth to shut up it is my most pride possesian of my body.....but not most delacateo_O

aka958

Don't trust people
^ YES! At last! I found someone who dislike football as well!

Do you mean american football or soccer (real football)?

I hate them both with passion! I don't understand the excitement of seeing a ball being kicked back and forth all the time. What's the point?!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I too, dislike football and soccer. Any sport, really. Most people ostracize me for that. I guess most people don't know everybody is different.

CoverMeUpGirl

Dammit, Dani! Answer my ****ing calls! I know you're ****ed at me about that thing between Jess and I in TS' vent thread, but ****! I'm right! *throws hands in air* You'll thank me when you realize that.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
DreadnoughtDT;213878 said:
I too, dislike football and soccer. Any sport, really. Most people ostracize me for that. I guess most people don't know everybody is different.
Add me to your anti-football club.

The only sports I like are martial arts. Oh and air racing. Can't look away.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i hate football too! i never knew us bunch were foot ball hater foot ball to me a big NONO!i only like tennis and badminton cuz they are fun:lol:

i'm not really a sporty person ya see!

Pantera Queen

Man I'm so worn out from playing Bayonetta. Not my fault it's so freakin' addictive. Too bad I had to stop cuz my eyes were started hurting and my brain couldn't function to play the game without losing a million times>_<

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
At the risk of sounding all angsty and a bit emo.

---

Gee, nice to find out that in the eyes of my own father, I'm lower down on his list of priorities than the kid of a woman he met last year, thanks for letting me know where I stand in your grand scheme old man.

Top Bottom