• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Edited my last post for the fic guys ^^
BTW, I actually DO suck at writing romance.
That's what I tried to say but you-
*dies instantly again*

Muhahaha! The mod power! Touch it! Feel it! Embrace it! Fear it! Love it!

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Hmmm....My romance skills have improved.

I'm just not too skilled at writing...but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it :lol:

Brunette Keeper [Jess]

The Black Locker
It's not like Steel can actually use the Wonder Guard Spiritomb...I mean, the Ralts I can understand because I made an effort to make it seem as legit as possible, but the Spiritomb was more for the lulz.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ah my gawd!

I just read a bit of Clair's writing....far better than anything I've ever done. Ever.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
NOOOOOO! ******>.<*****
Red tomato red tomato red toma-
Shurrup Dante!:(
Fine. Then I will gloat in the praise instead!
*kicks Dante off his high perch* She wrote me, I believe I am the one who deserves the praise.

*Claire shrivels up and dies from shyness*

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
-pokes shriveled remains of Clair with a stick-

Aww...don't tell me I've killed another friend...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
NotSoAwesomeFaise;229093 said:
I feel like a whale. And I'm waddling like a duck.

*deep breath* Just three and a half more months of this, Mary. It will all be fine, then.

*GaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaLOMP!*
I mished you to pieces! How have you been? How are you doing? How's Vergie and Dante doin in that tummy of yours? ;) Kicking each other blue? PM me, need to catch uppp!

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
clairavance;229103 said:
*GaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaLOMP!*
I mished you to pieces! How have you been? How are you doing? How's Vergie and Dante doin in that tummy of yours? ;) Kicking each other blue? PM me, need to catch uppp!

I've been missed! I thought no one would remember me!

And they're actually a lil' Dante and Beatrice, but yeah. They've been beaten the heck outa each other. <3 I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! I'M GETTING A LITTLE BOOOOOOY!

I'll send you a VM, though I don't have much time since I need to cram for my exams. *siiiiiiiiiiigh* I hate exams. >_<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Heh, the dreaded exams! I'm sooooo excited for you!! When Dani told me your expecting twins I was like, where is she, where is she, wanna chat wanna chat wanna chat!!! :D And auuuuwwww!!! A liddle Beatrice :wub: We got a couple of Beatrice's in my family (and they're all kick-ass cool women). And a liddle Dante *glomps NSAF's tummy*
Are you on MSN? Can I add you?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Could you guys be any more off topic?!

Just thinking about this forum's almost unmodded for off topic posts nowadays.

Top Bottom