• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've found my assignments from ancient times when I did my create writing course. I've still got my haiku's! ^_^ soo happy!

“Do you know how much fat is in that?” Crystal asked, eyes wide.

Jasmine pretended to think for a moment. “Mm, let me think … oh,” she lifted a finger and smiled sweetly. “I don’t care.”

^Gonna have to change my OC's name. Ever since I watched that episode of SN, whenever I think Jasmine I think 'STRIPPER!' :dry:

LOL@Dani! I think Vaux was just posting their thoughts, hence the thread title. I doubt it was directed at what we're posting in this thread.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
... :dry:
I hate reliving past events in my life. I found a letter I wrote to my x aaaages ago. I wish I could time travel back and kick my younger self in the ass for being so damn in love!Stupid teenage hormones. CATS!
Speaking of time travel...I love stumbling onto a 44 000+ wc novel with all out original ideas, no fanfiction or fandom influenced at all. It's not finished yet, but it's a first draft. I created this bad boy in 06, abandoned it high and dry in 08. Now I'm picking it up again. It's better than nothing, I suppose. Two...no... three novels to revise? I think luck is getting fond of me :$

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Ah,good old times.[Hey wait!I've got it.That's how I can post here.HEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!!!]

Ah,back in the good old days I remember-

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
clairavance;229119 said:
LOL@Dani! I think Vaux was just posting their thoughts, hence the thread title. I doubt it was directed at what we're posting in this thread.
Oh...

CT: I want to stay with Dad, Mom! I know he's moving out of state, and you don't me out of state, but he's letting you take to Mexico AND Jamaica! That's out of the country! And you won't let him take me out of state? :/

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
I am thinking... The people that I tutor won't show up. I have a hurt ankle and knee, and I walk ALL the way across the college campus just to tutor them, and they don't bother to show up. :mad:

aka958

Don't trust people
Aww... I want to see a story as sucessful as Crisis core... It really brought tears to my eyes.

When Zack dies... All his dreams, hopes for the future, his honor... NoooOOOooo!!! WHYYYY!!?! He did not deserve it! Why did he die?!
Why did Cloud take over his "legacy" a little bit too much?!
Ya think that Zack got wings in the lifestream?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
NOOOO! Are you KIDDING me? Dean, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?!
The yaoi fangirl. *dies inside in a bad way* Why did it have to be a yaoi fangirl??

Top Bottom