• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
clairavance;229514 said:
NOOOO! Are you KIDDING me? Dean, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?!
The yaoi fangirl. *dies inside in a bad way* Why did it have to be a yaoi fangirl??
What did he do?

CT: New Modern Family and Cougar Town tonight~!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
AzureNight13;229597 said:
What?! I can ****ing kill EVERYBODY in the game Prototype!...... *shifty eyes* COOL! :cool:

Go stroll into the middle of an infected district, equip the blade and the armour and go god damn nuts, just casually walk down the middle of the road, cutting down everything that gets in your way, then, when you're finally bored of kicking that much ass, let everything swarm you and pull off a tentacle barrage.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
We really do need to move on to a new chapter in Biology...My class is not mature enough to handle this educational material, thanks ._.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
aka958;229482 said:
Aww... I want to see a story as sucessful as Crisis core... It really brought tears to my eyes.

When Zack dies... All his dreams, hopes for the future, his honor... NoooOOOooo!!! WHYYYY!!?! He did not deserve it! Why did he die?!
Why did Cloud take over his "legacy" a little bit too much?!
Ya think that Zack got wings in the lifestream?

*kills Cloud* Ok Now I'm happy

R.I.P. Zack Fair DX

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Angelo Credo;229596 said:
Eurgh, I really can't be bothered today.

This. =_=

+ What the hell are you doing at K-Mart until eight?

+ My mouth taste like it does in the morning. I only napped for two hours. D':

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
"Well, you know how my mother feels about faggots," said the son to his step father.
"No, actually, I don't," the step father replied.
The boy paused for a moment, as if deep in thought, before replying: "My father ran away with one."

...I wonder if I can get away with saying that to my dad's partner next time he asks why my mom doesn't like him. :lol:

Dad would so slap me, but that would be so epic!

God, I ****ing love that quote so hard.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thinking that youtube isn't blocked at my school. They still get mad at you if you go on it though. :dry:

Top Bottom