• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

Blah! My newspaper article is due and I don't like it! I want to re-write it, but I'm gonna need more time. Hmmm....well, editor's always get more time sooooo :lol:

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
So, my dad's hardly talking to me, there's three empty vodka bottles in the trash, all of his partner's stuff is gone, and the apartment is a mess. Permission to cry?
icon_cry.gif

HMTQ - Madge

Incomplete Dani;231904 said:
So, my dad's hardly talking to me, there's three empty vodka bottles in the trash, all of his partner's stuff is gone, and the apartment is a mess. Permission to cry?
icon_cry.gif
Yes. :( *hugs Danix10*

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
HMTQ - Madge;231919 said:
^^ D'aaw! <333 I knew you'd eventually like my cuddles- *shotded*

Current thought: Fanime is so soon... >.<

I've been liking your cuddles, though! D':

CT: Reuben, Madgie. Reuben. <.<

HMTQ - Madge

Incomplete Dani;231920 said:
I've been liking your cuddles, though! D':

CT: Reuben, Madgie. Reuben. <.<
Yes, but I'm still getting use to the d'aw worthy-ness. 8D

Current thought: I know, I know. >.> I have no idea when his panel/autograph session is though.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
HMTQ - Madge;231921 said:
Yes, but I'm still getting use to the d'aw worthy-ness. 8D

Current thought: I know, I know. >.> I have no idea when his panel/autograph session is though.

Why is it so d'aw worthy, though?

CT: Well, look it up, dammit!

+ You had Mexican food and didn't give me any!?
Mebbe. <.<
D:<
>.>;

You should be (re)writing the prologue.
I will.
When?
Later. I need to get my 1500 words today, too. So at, like, nine.
=_=

HMTQ - Madge

^ I... I don't know. >.> You know me, I d'aw at everything. Especially since it took you forever to admit you ttly like it. 8D

Current thought: I tried! ;_; *sniffles* I didn't see anything although I know for sure he's going to be there.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
^ It didn't take THAT long. I admitted it after I stopped liking violent, incestuous yaoi. <.<;

CT: Well, you'll look when you get there, though, right?

+ The new prologue is going to be looooooooooong. Like, 2000 words. And it's just a history on everything. ._.

HMTQ - Madge

^ I know but... It's still so d'awesome this long after. <3

And d'awesome is a word now. Ttly. >.>

Current thought: Of course, wifey. 8D When the autograph sessions are would probably be available once I get there.

+ Goddamn am I tired. It's only 8. DX I feel like a wimp for being tired this early.

Top Bottom