• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Nicodemus Zamoran;233304 said:
I am curious. Is it a good one?

Well, it's alright, I suppose. We both think it's funny

CT: The freshman at my school have ruined too many songs for me...

:pirate: Oh look I'm a pirate!

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i'm thinking that i don't get why so many people hate kyrie. do they really think that every girl in DMC has to be a really good fighter. or are they just jealous because they want Nero?

i'm also thinking that i really like my new avatar

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
darkslayer13;233612 said:
i'm thinking that i don't get why so many people hate kyrie. do they really think that every girl in DMC has to be a really good fighter. or are they just jealous because they want Nero?
This. I mean, really. Kyrie is my DMC girl. I can get the hate from the yaoi fans (okay, I can't, because when I was a DxV shipper, I didn't hate Trish or Lady ._.), but I can't understand it from non-yaoi fans.

CT: I want moar hamburger.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
darkslayer13;233612 said:

i'm also thinking that i really like my new avatar

I totally want Nero.

On a serious note, I don't like Kyrie because she's a card board cutout vulnerable female with the depth and personality of a tea spoon.

---

I really should try going back to sleep...It'll never happen though.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Okay, so I've got a highschool dropout and a pothead telling me I'm an idiot. That was good for some lulz. :dry:

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Tonks;233622 said:
Okay, so I've got a highschool dropout and a pothead telling me I'm an idiot. That was good for some lulz. :dry:

Lol. Well, they cannot be talking at all. :D Hey, Tonks, check out the Social Group, please.

Top Bottom