• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's times like these I can just shake my head and laugh.
I lyke it.
I should have listened to Zany way back when. Would have saved my emotional stability.
....okay, maybe not. Still.
I laugh atchur small world. Har har har. X3

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I just wanna be loved... :oops:

(yeah, it's woe is me what about it. I'm looking after other people, I've got no one to look after or love me.)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
So... that's it, then?
o_O
Wow.
Okay then.
Who cares, right?
It's only annoying the crap out of me.
It's no fun.
I'm outta here.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Yeah, his birthday's tomorrow and I still haven't got him anything. Eh, he can wait for a late present. He'll probably want something from next week anyway.

aka958

Don't trust people
Meh... I'm starting to think that summertime is the time for no-lifers like me to play their already completed games just to 100% them. .-.

I've got like, nothing else to do. <.<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
O_O...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!....

Okay. What was I thinking again?
Oh. Yeah.
I wub having my MIL here. She is awesome!!!! X3

Also - oh yeaaaah, oh yeaaah, Sharks beat the Bulls, Sharks beat the Bulls, nah nah nah nah nah nah! :p Take that you bunch of blue blooded losers! Mwahahaha! We beatchu! And you know what makes our victory even sweeter?
We beat you ON YOUR OWN TURF!!!!!!
Yeah. Go choke on your bruised egos. Losers.

Gosh. I have to admit, I don't have anything against the Blue Bulls, but the Blue Bull supporters? Y'know, how common do you get? They're all a bunch of turncoats. Easy to wave their little blue flags and cheer when their team is winning, but when they start losing? Then suddenly the stands are void of blue.
If you're going to support a team, then you're supposed to SUPPORT them come wins and losses. That's one thing we can at least say. Yeah, the Sharks have played crap and we were disappointed in the past, but we never emptied out of the stadium before the match was over, not even if it was obvious we were going to lose.

Blue Bull supporters SUCK. And you deserve to have the loss rubbed in your faces!
XD

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Meh... I'm starting to think that summertime is the time for no-lifers like me to play their already completed games just to 100% them. .-.

I've got like, nothing else to do. <.<

I am the same way! Don't feel bad. =)

CT: I wish I could give you a really big bear hug, you mean everything to me.

aka958

Don't trust people
I am the same way! Don't feel bad. =)

CT: I wish I could give you a really big bear hug, you mean everything to me.

Really!? =O

CT:
Om nom nom... trying to solve puzzles in Assasins Creed 2. ._.
How am I supposed to find the 100 feathers? There's like, no way to locate them other than running around everywhere and everywhere... <.<
Is that really just a bronze trophy? Is spending several hours just searching for feathers really worth it for just a bronze trophy? .-.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I hate how he always knows when something's wrong. And I don't want to ruin his birthday, but he's not going to hang up until I tell him what's wrong. God dammit. Just hang up, man. I'll tell you tomorrow.

aka958

Don't trust people
Trying to solve a puzzle is om nom nom?!!

Psss...3hrs shopping just for my sister....there's a reason why I hate children.

Hell no. When the tip is "Lean" and there are 10 pictures sharing connections, I thought about them leaning back on a kingly chair since that was what I thought was dominant in the picture. However, it was staff, leaning on a staff... D:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Sega has been hacked?! I didn't know Sega has a website with customer details on.

aww, i love Tilly, she's is so hilarious. Walking along and shaking her back legs when her paws are wet... :p

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I really hate people who can't take other people's opinions.
'you don't like it, therefore you're bitching about it'
Bitching, who's bitching, i though threads could be debated too.
NOT EVERYONE HAS TO AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAY!!!!
That would make the world a boring place if everyone did agree. If someone has a different opinion they're like outcasts... really p***es me off.

Top Bottom